dust to dust.

Oh, you're acting your thin disguise

All your perfectly delivered lines

They don't fool me

You've been lonely, too long

Let me in the wall

You've built around

We can light a match

And burn it down

Let me hold your hand

And dance 'round and 'round the flames

In front of us

Dust to dust

Dust to Dust ~ The Civil Wars

~

Harry's POV

I wasn't mad. Scratch that.

I was fucking pissed. 

"Well, then why the fuck did you bully Ashton?" I shouted at him, standing up on the couch. Sure, I looked a little weird screaming and slightly bouncing on a couch, but being angry makes you do weird things.

"I don't know. 'Cause I'm a major douchebag who cared more about his reputation than his friends?" He sighed and put his head back.

"Oh." I said, sitting criss-cross on the couch once again. Kind of hard to do with skinny jeans, but who cares. At least my ass looks amazing.

"Did you think I didn't already know that? You absolutely had to make me say it out loud?" He yelled. 

"I don't know! Do I look like I fucking read minds?" I shouted back.

"Do you? That'd be really cool." He said, going back to talking normally. We looked at each other for a minute before laughing it off. I was still a little pissed. The rest of my madness turned into guilt.

A question came to my mind.

"So, uh, who's the one who made you question your sexuality?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows. He laughed and lightly punched my arm, mumbling a "shut up."

"I'm serious! Who was it?" I asked. Was it Liam? Niall? Louis? I kind of hope it's not Louis. Because of reasons.

"You won't tell?" He asked.

"I promise I won't." I said truthfully. I'm not a dick.

"Okay, it's-wait, you won't judge me, will you?" He asked.

"My best friend is a homosexual." I stated.

"Okay. It's Niall." He admitted. I wasn't that shocked.

"You have to tell him." I said.

"Fuck no! He's straight!" He yelled at me.

"You never know. We thought Ashton was." I said.

"Fair point." He said.

"I'll make you a deal: Tell Niall you like him and I'll tell the person that I like that I like them. Deal?" I said, sticking out my hand.

"Deal." He said, taking my hand and shaking it. I was waiting for him to ask something.

"Wait, who do you like?" He asked. There it is. I braced myself for admitting this. I haven't even told Ashton. It's been going on for a while now, so I guess it could qualify as a 'crush.' It was barely audible when I said it.