Left to be raped

"Love you Rose , see you tomorrow" Max told me while walking me to my car. "Love you too" we kissed goodnight and we each got into our car. He waved at me and left. I sat there thinking about our wonderful date we had just come from. Max has been my boyfriend for two years now. I can't see my life without him. Today was my 20th birthday and he took me to dinner and we went to the park. I was about to take of when I noticed one of my tires was flat. I looked around to see if anyone was still in the park but to my misfortune no one was there. There was no way I could leave with my tire flat so I got my purse looking for my phone. I couldn't find it, I was sure I had put it in the side pocket but now it was gone. I heard a branch crack in back of me, I turned around and there he was. A tall, muscular guy with a black mask on his face. "hey beautiful" I screamed at the sound of his voice. I ran like never before, I could hear him behind me telling me to stop. I kept on running and saw he was so close to catch me. Next thing I know is I'm on the floor and I could see him hovering in front of me. I could see the smile behind the piece of cloth covering his identity. He covered my mouth and leaned into my ear and whispered " sssssh baby doll don't worry I'm going to rock your world tonight" I tried screaming but he wouldn't let me. I felt his other hand slowly taking off my skirt. I didn't know what to do, I didn't want this to happen to me. I always planned on losing my virginity on my wedding day, never like this. I screamed for my dear life, he slapped me with all his force. He laughed and made sure I couldn't move or make a noise. I felt him come inside me and hurt so bad, he enjoyed every second of it but I just kept on crying hoping it would all end soon. He was hard and kept on going no signs of stopping anytime soon. I tried to scream but I couldn't, I had never felt so helpless. I thought it was never going to end when all of a sudden a heard a distant voice calling out to him to stop. I saw a guy at the other end of the street starting to run towards us. My attacker cursed at himself then got out a knife, I yelled as soon as I saw it. He put the knife against my neck and slowly started cutting my skin forming the word "Mine". My neck stung as he pierced my skin. He whispered to my ear "This way you'll always remember in your life that you will always be mine no matter what!" and just like that he got up and ran. I heard a a voice asking me if I was okay, I couldn't respond. I kept on screaming and crying. "Rose are you okay? " I looked up to see my savior and thought how he would know my name. I recognized those eyes, it was Kyle, he was my lab partner in my chemistry class that was taking in collage. He picked me up in his arms and carried me to his truck. He sat me down on the passenger seat as he got his cell phone and dialed the police. Everything else went in slow motion I was now in the hospital and so many people were surrounding me, my parents, the doctors, police officers, and a therapist named John. I had to stay in the hospital to answer questions about the rape. Max never left my side and I could tell that it wasn't only me he attacked but it also hurt Max. They asked Kyle to stay to also answer questions; my parents were devastated and couldn't even look me in the eye. I lost everything that night and I would never forget the words of my attacker, but in the back of my head that voice was familiar to me.