̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶i̶ ̶s̶a̶f̶e̶?̶ ̶ ̶

Joel took off the rope, and let me be free.

"There you go Lizzie!" He says

Lizzie could hear the sounds of her dog, Meri, and Buddy, her cat.

"When I someday get out of here, I'll make sure to take you two along." Lizzie thinks.

"Oh, Lizzie.. Are you distracted by the sounds of the pets? I know. They're incredibly annoying. I can take care of that.. if you'd like." Joel says

The way Joel said the sentence frightened Lizzie.. his tone of voice.. 

"Uh, Joel.. It's fine! I just was thinking about stuff." Lizzie says, nervously shaking.

"What kind of stuff?" 

Joel leans into her face

"N-nothing important, just.. thinking about.. g-groceries! That's all!"

Joel leans out

"Oh, do you want me to get you groceries Lizzie? I can do that right now." 

"This is the perfect opportunity for me to escape!"

Excitedly, Lizzie says yes.

"Great to hear, just make a list.. here you go.. pencil and paper.."

Lizzie quickly writes out a bunch of groceries for Joel to buy.

"Wow, you finished that list fast, baby!"

"I feel so uncomfortable with him calling me baby.. But I guess I should play along.."

"Yeah, I sure did."

"Let me buy these, and I'll lock the doors because I don't want you to escape! But I highly doubt you'll try to escape because of how much you love me!" 

"Nooo!"

"O-okay.."

Joel leaves, and OF COURSE locks the doors.

The lock had a password, so the only way you could escape is if you guessed the password. 

Lizzie tried many combinations such as his birthday, Lizzie's birthday.. and so on..

Lizzie even tried to break a window, but his windows were unbreakable.

"I'm never going to escape!" Lizzie cried

"Um, yeah you will!" A voice yelled

"Sounds like someone from outside.."

(you can hear through the doors)

"It's me, Lizzie! Oli!"

"Omg! Oli!"

-

TO BE CONTINUED

-

Oli comes to rescue you! Oli is so sweet!.. In the story, of course AND IN REAL LIFE.

-

Thanks for reading!