back for sorry [EDITED]

I wasn't surprised.. I mean, Lauren was sorta mean to me. But.. I had a question inside of my head. Why did Lauren do this to me?! What would she have gained over this? Why did she want to make me seem like a cheater? .. and what did I ever do to her?? 

Since I knew that Lauren did this, I decided to call her.

Lizzie calls Lauren

"I thought we were friends.." I say.

"I don't know what your talking about."

I sigh, "I know you posted that photo."

"What do you mean?" Lauren tries to act clueless. "Oh, and also.. wanna collab soon?"

"What does a collaboration have to do with this situation? Just own up to your wrong doing."

"A collab doesn't have anything to do with the situation one bit! I just love your work, and would very much appreciate a collaboration with you." She says. "And I didn't post that picture! Don't falsely accuse me!"

"I'm not falsely accusing you. Yasmine and Sasha proved it to me. Just own up to it!"

"I'm honest!!" Lauren screams "Also, I know that you buy your own subscribers and views."

"I'd have to be very rich in order to do all that." I say.

"You're—"

Due to poor connection, the call ends.

I take a deep breath. 

"I'll share what Lauren did to people around me, then release it in a video."

"Good idea." Yasmine tells me.

Weeks pass by.

I've informed all of my friends, and even.. my family members. About what Lauren had done. And my YouTube video explaining everything to my viewers was almost uploaded.

I still felt confused. How could somebody so nice a while ago.. turn.. like this?! 

I heard my phone ring.

"Who could that be?" 

It was Yasmine, so I answer her.

"Lizzie? Do you plan on recording the video yet?"

"It's already recorded and edited. It's in the process of uploading now.."

"Can't wait to watch.." She says.

The next day.

Lizzie receives 1,000,041 views.

Lizzie begged her audience to not send hate.. so there wasn't a bunch of hate. But of course, there was some.

A few days after, Lauren comes out with an apology video.

"Hey everyone! Most of you probably saw the video that Lizzie uploaded.. and I'm sincerely sorry for my actions. What I did was messed up.. and I never meant to have Lizzie's feelings hurt."

Meanwhile at Yasmine's house.

"Yeah right." Yasmine says to herself. "You totally didn't mean to have Lizzie's feelings hurt."

"I was very upset for no reason, and felt like lashing out on someone. And I lashed out on Lizzie. I hope you guys can forgive me for this. By the way, Lizzie, if you're watching this.. I want to say.. sorry."

Lauren received 503,894 views

Back to Lizzie.

Sasha calls me

"Did you see the video by Lauren? Are you gonna forgive her?" Sasha questions

"I guess.."

"So does that mean you forgive her?"

"Yeah.."

"You should call her!"

"Sure.." I say

I call Lauren

"So, you saw the video?" Lauren asks.

".. Yeah.."

"Do you forgive me? I mean— you don't hav—"

"It's fine, okay? I forgive you.."

-

Chapter orginally made: November 23, 2017

Edited: November 18, 2018