the dares [EDITED]

"Oli, I dare you to say that you don't love your family." The man on the phone says.

"WHAT! I love my family! I CANT DO THAT!" Oli shouts

"You must do it.. unless, you want your life to fall apart.."

Olis lips were quivering out of nervousness, and his facial expression turned from happy to being sad and afraid. I just wanted to comfort him with a warm hug, but.. I know It'd be weird to do..

"So? Oli, are you gonna do the dare or not? Don't be such a wuss."

"I'm no wuss! I can do this easily!"

I was scared for Oli. I didn't want him to lose bonds with his family just because of this man on the phone.

Oli's phone begins to ring.

"My parents are taking a while to answer-" 

"Hello, my sweet little Olipop! How are you? How's life going? Wanna visit soon?" Oli's mom asked

"Uh, no- I mean, not now. I just wanted to tell you mother.. that, uh.."

I put my hand over Oli's mouth, and ended the call with his mom. I began trying to mimick Oli's moms voice.. he went along with it.

The guy on the phone cheered, "Haha! Now your whole family probably hates you! Next dare!" 

"Did he really just fall for that?"

"Okay now this next dare is for you, sweetheart."

"Who? Me?" Oli asked, trying to hold back his laughter

"This isn't a joke, OLI. Obviously the sweetheart here is Lizzie. Lizzie, your dare is to.."

"To what?" I questioned

"Uh, I guess.. slap Oli?"

"Okay.."

I looked over at Oli. "There's no way in HECK I'd ever slap him."  I walk over to my book shelf and grab a book, not to big, not to small.. just right.

Oli just smiled at me, like he knew exactly what I was gonna do next.

I grabbed the book and slammed it onto the floor, making it sound like a slap.

"Ow.." Oli pretended, "Lizzie's slaps are painful."

"HAHA! GREAT! WELL DONE! Nothing makes me more satisfied then hearing the sound effect of Oli getting slapped!"

"Yeah, well, it was easy.." I chuckle

"Next, the two of you will have to do this dare. Find out who I am in 7 DAYS, or else.. a bad punishment will come along."

Thoughts in my mind flooded in, "HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO FIND OUT WHO SOMEBODY IS IN 7 DAYS?!" 

The unknown man ended the call, Oli sighed.

"How are we suppose to find out this mystery man in 7 days?!" Oli panicked.

"No clue..." 

-

TO BE CONTINUED

-

Hey! Sorry I haven't wrote in a while, sort of forgot. But the time I was gone.. Holy cheesecake! 3.2k reads. Thank you all so much! I can't believe it. We were literally around 2k+ last time.

& I also apologize for how short this was! Next chapter might be out right after this or in a few days! I swear!

-

And, my birthday is tomorrow so if you could say happy birthday in the comments that would mean a lot.

-

 Thank you for reading.

-

Chapter orginally made: June 17, 2018.

Edited: February 1, 2019.