Chapter Nine

...This chapter is strange.

Meanwhile, Naruko was on skype, chatting to Sakura and Ino.

Sakura- OMG NARUKO!! HI!! HRU??

Naruko- Pissed. And a little jealous. Oh and I also joined the mile high club on the plane with some HAWT guy. His name is jim. I got his number <3

Ino- YOU GO GIRL!

Naruko- ;)

Sakura- Whats wrong?

Naruko- Sasukes being an ass. I can’t really tell you what’s going on because you’ll hate a certain someone…

Sakura- Spill.

Ino- Spill.

Naruko- Don’t kill this person okay? Promise?

Ino- Promise J

Sakura- Depends what it is.

Naruko- Well…. Right now.. On the balcony.. Sasuke and Hinata are hugging.. and they were making out before… He told me he likes her and I think she likes his. It’s quite cute, but I think he’s gonna use her for sex. I’m just looking out for her y’now?

Sakura- OMFG.

Ino- That slut. She doesn’t deserve Sasuke.

Sakura- Why cant Sasuke use me for sex?

Naruko- Guys I’m being serious. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know if Sasuke is being serious about her or not. Don’t diss her because she got Sasuke. It was HIS decision.

Sakura- I GUESS so. Im just so damn jelous Dx

Ino- Yeah. I mean.. HES SO HOT.

Naruko- but hes an asshole. Ino why don’t you date Kiba? He obviously likes you.

Ino- mmm I guess I could.

Naruko- Guys I g2g. they just walked inside.  They are holding hands and blushing.

Naruko- Wait.. now Hinata is going for a shower and Sasuke is standing behind me, reading this conversation.

Sakura- SASUKE HOW COULD YOU CHOOSE HINATA??? IM 100X SEXIER THEN HINATA!!!

Ino- Hey Sasuke.

Naruko- This is Sasuke. Fuck you bitches. Hinata told me what you have said to her, and I’m letting you know, if you give her ANY shit I will be on your case. Shes a better person then any of you.

Ino-….

Sakura- L

Sasuke whacked Naruko on the head. ‘You told them? Fuck you. Its none of their business. You really piss me off sometimes know’. She mumbled some curse words and got up. ‘You better get ready. We have to leave in ten minutes for dinner’.

‘Hurry up in there Hinata! I have to do my makeup!’, Naruko yelled from outside the bathroom. Hinata was trying to do her hair. ‘ I-I’ll be about one Minute!, she said, putting a fake white rose in her hair, which was in a side ponytail. She was wearing a casual evening dress, and black heels.  Naruko was getting very impatient, and looked like she was going to bash the door down. Sasuke on the other hand, was on the couch watching TV. ‘Sasuke… are you guys dating now or something?’. ‘Probably. Not officially but I think by the end of tonight we will be… why am I telling you this?’. Naruko sighed and the door clicked open, and Hinata walked out. ‘Finally…’. Hinata smiled at Sasuke and sat on the couch. ‘W-what are you watching?’, she asked, not knowing what show it was. ‘Some soap opera. My mum watches it all the time. She plays it during dinner… It’s quite irritating’. The actors on the show were terrible and everything was so predictable, and Hinata started giggling because of that. ‘I know right. It’s THAT terrible you can laugh at it!’. The show went to an ad break and a new bulletin came on. A reporter was in front of the very hotel they were staying in. ‘ This is the hotel that various celebrities are staying in.. blah blah blah’. Sasuke tapped Hinata on the shoulder. ‘ Umm… Is that US in the background… making out?’. They both blushed at the thought of other people seeing that. Sasuke phone suddenly started ringing. It was his mum. ‘SASUKE! I SAW YOU ON TV! WITH THE NEIGHBOUR GIRL! YOU BETTER NOT BE HAVING SEX!! BE SAFE!! BYE!’. Sasuke put his phone down, and he was now pale and speechless. ‘ W-what’s wrong?’. He looked over at her, and his face looked like he had seen a ghost. ‘ It was mum.. Apparently everyone just thinks it’s us here…..if you know what I mean’. Hinata jumped back and her face got even redder and she started to stutter. ‘M-my f-father I-is going to k-kill me if he s-saw that.. I-I t-told him it would only be N-Naruko and I here... and I-If he thought I did T-that.. I-I will be D-dead!’. Sasuke took a deep breath. ‘ I don’t think anyone else in Konoha besides my mother watches that show… So I think we are safe… this is extremely awkward… Isn’t it?’. Hinata nodded.