Chapter Nineteen.

Only one or two more chapters to go until the end!!!

______________________________________________________________________

The second they got to the resort, the pure beauty of the place struck them. The whole place was green, surrounded by trees, flowers, ferns, and other plant life. A huge river flowed through the middle of the resort, which were small cottages spread out all over the beautiful forest. The sweet aroma of flowers drifted through the air and it was invigorating. There was a small hill in the distance, which had steam rising from the peak of it. It had a natural hot spring built into the top of the hill. “Oh my god Sasuke lets find our room!” Hinata shouted with joy, grabbing Sasukes hand and practically running to the reception. Just like the rest of the place, the reception was all timber, with huge glass windows and small couches scattered around the room. A friendly-looking man was at the front desk, and gave Sasuke the room keys with a smile and a nice “Enjoy your stay!” Their cottage was located next to a small creek, and close to the spa rooms, which Hinata was looking forward to visiting. Opening the door, the pure luxery of the room jumped out at the pair of them. A huge king sized bed was at the furthest wall, and satin sheets were flowing from the bamboo structure. The kitchen was beside a giant window giving a stunning view of the forest. “holy shit”, Sasuke Gasped. Hinata screamed when she stepped into the bathroom, as it consisted of nothing but a giant bathtub with a showerhead hanging from the roof, and plants were scattered all over the walls. Even the toilet had a toilet seat with leaves sealed in the glass. Collapsing onto the bed Hinata beamed, “This is paradise”.

Later that evening, Hinata and Sasuke were enjoying a nice relaxing bubble bath. It had just started raining outside and everything sounded calming. Hinata giggled when she saw that Sasuke had fallen asleep and grabbed a pile of bubbles and put it on his face. “Sasuke you’ve aged so much! I’m leaving you!”, she joked, waking him up. Sasuke smirked and threw a clump of bubbles onto her head. “What happened to you? Did you hit your head on something?”. “Yeah you..”, Hinata smiled, “You could say I was quite struck by you”. Sasuke cracked up laughing and started splashing her, “oh my god Hinata I have to call the pun police”. Soon they were just cuddled up in the bath building bubble sculptures. Sasuke made some sort of circle and Hinata made a house. “I came in like a wrecking baaaall!!!” Sasuke yelled and knocked over Hinatas house. “I fucking love you Sasuke”, Hinata giggled and started attacking him with kisses. “Woah there when have you ever sworn? You rebel”, Sasuke winked and pulled Hinata closer. She raised her eyebrow and said, “Just kiss me idiot”.

-------------------------------------------------------

“I ordered breakfast Hinaa”, Sasuke sang and jumped back in bed with his girlfriend, cuddling her. “Good because I’m starving! I should be eating more then you, you know”, Hinata replied and pat her abdomen, where she was just starting to show. Sasuke smiled and slipped his hand into Hinatas, and they felt the baby together. “I can’t wait till he starts kicking”, Sasuke beamed. “You mean SHE”, Hinata snapped back. The room was dead silent for a second before they burst out laughing.  Neither of them cared what gender the baby was, as long it was healthy and happy. “ROOM SERVICE”, a woman yelled from outside the door, and Sasuke got up to answer it. “hey tha-NARUKO?”. “SASUKE?! OH MY GOD”, Naruko yelled, almost dropping the dish of food. Sasuke couldn’t believe it. Out of all places she could be, Naruko was working at a resort him and Hinata just happened to go to. He didn’t know whether to invite her in or not; but Naruko being Naruko, she let herself in. “So why are you here are- HINATA?” Hinata jumped when she met eyes with Naruko for the first time in over a year; After she just left Konoha without an explanation. “N-Naruko.. W-what are you doing here”, Hinata stuttered, still in shock.

“I work here. I needed to get away okay. Konoha was killing me. Too many memories… you’know?”, the blonde girl said gloomily. Her eyes looked heartbroken. “So you guys are still together? That’s cute… So what’s been happening?”.

Sasuke sat on a chair opposite of Naruko and gave her a stern look, which turned into a smile. “Classic Naruko… Inviting herself in without asking”.

“Classic Sasuke… Being a massive asshole”, Naruko snorted, “Jokes mate I love you”. She grabbed a scone from the food platter and took a bite. “So what’s been happening?”.

“Well nothing much… Ino is dating Kiba now… Um…. Oh and we’re pregnant”, Sasuke blurted.

“SASUKE!”, Hinata yelled, annoyed he would blurt something like that out of the blue.

Naruko jumped up and ran over to Hinata, “OH MY GOD HINATAAAAA CONGRATSSS”, she squealed, giving the confused girl a hug.

“Why aren’t you congratulating me too?”, Sasuke mumbled.

“BECAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE TO PUSH IT OUT OF YOUR VAGINA”, Naruko yelled back. Hinata went bright red and stuttered, “N-Naruko d-don’t t-talk l-like that”.

 “Oh Hinata, I missed this”, Naruko smiled, tearing up.

“I missed you so much”, Hinata admitted and hugged her old friend back.