Chapter Eleven.

Short Chapter

Hinata woke up around 7-ish. Swallows could be heard tweeting outside. It was gently raining. She forgot where she was for a second, but when she remembered, a wave of happiness rushed through her. Sasuke was sleeping next to her, looking peaceful. She stroked his head with her hand, and was smiling at his face, which looked precious at this current moment. He woke up ten minutes later because of her embrace. ‘Morning Hinata..’, He said, kissing her. ‘It’s cold isn’t it? Rainy too’, she said. ‘yeah.. I might have to hit the hot springs today’, he replied. Hinata hugged him tightly. ‘Not if you cuddle with me all day and stay w-warm’. ‘Oh If you say so. I guess I can stay’. He touched her nose. ‘Poke’. She touched his. ‘Poke’. They started laughing and each other’s cuteness. Sasuke kissed her nose, then her cheek. ‘You’re so cute!’. ‘You guys are so creepy’. Naruko was awake. ‘ Shut up Naruko’, Sasuke said back. Naruko sat up and yawned. ‘ So you guys DID do it last night.. Hinata leave him.. Try and get with one of the celebrities like I am. They will give you love, stardom and money. What more could you ask for?’. ‘Sasuke. He’s all I could ask for’. Sasuke kissed her again. ‘ Naww thanks Hina.. You’re all I could ask for too’. Naruko pretended to vomit. ‘ You guys won’t last long. I mean you only started dating yesterday and now you’re saying she’s the one and other shit like that. Get the facts right. You’ll probably break up when we get back to Konoha’. Hinata got out of bed and paced towards Naruko, anger in her eyes. ‘ Naruko. You know what? I think your jealous of me. Stop trying to jeopardise what I have and you don’t so stop. Or you will lose a friend!’. Naruko rolled her eyes. ‘ I choose you…  Even though I hate Sasuke, I guess I can put up with him… sorry..’. Hinata decided to accept Narukos somewhat of an apology, and crawled back next to Sasuke.  ‘much warmer in here with you’, she beamed. The pair of them started giggling and whispering lovey dovey stuff to each other and Naruko felt like punching them, so she got up and decided to have a shower.