Weekend Surprises- SasuHina

I think this was my first fanfiction.. I forgot.. SASUHINA YAY.

At the age of 18, Hinata lived alone on a flat which her father bought for her. He wanted her to learn independence and how to care for herself without the assistance of maids. She also had a part time job at the local clothing store to pay for food. She didn’t mind living alone, because on either side of her house, she had some pretty interesting neighbours.

 On the left side lived the Uchiha household. Their house was flashy and expensive, with a pool out-back. Within it, lived Mikoto and Fugato Uchiha, with their two sons, Sasuke and Itachi. Even though Itachi was now 23, he still lived at home. He liked helping out his father and mother with various tasks and most of all, Itachi wanted to live with his brother Sasuke, which he adored. Sasuke was a typically quiet person, not shy. He always told people what their flaws were but he meant it as a good thing. This was because he was a very talented ninja like his older brother.  Sasuke was also unbelievably sexy, which gained him a fan-girl club at their high-school. He liked none of them of course, and just either told them they were cows or that they were never going to be with him. Sasuke had never had a girlfriend before, probably because his mind was too focussed on his training, to try and get as strong as his brother.  Hinata never had actually had feelings for Sasuke, but thought of him as mysterious. They would occasionally talk, maybe walk to school together-along with her other neighbour- Naruko Uzamaki.

Naruko was a very strange girl. She was very loud, and was very clumsy . With her father being the fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, and her mother being the nine tails jinjiriki, she was bought up to be a great kunoichi, and was even stronger than Sasuke. Naruko and Sasuke always have had a love/hate relationship, constantly seeing each other’s as rivals. Hinata was actually best friends with Naruko, and they spent a lot of time together. Hinata always reckoned that Naruko and Sasuke should date, but Naruko always replied with, ‘that douchebag? I’m out!’. Whenever Hinata visited Narukos place, Naruko and her mother were always fighting about one thing or another. But most of the time, Narukos mother was extremely nice. Anyway, the introductions are finished. Now time for the unusual chain of events to start being told.