Chapter Two

Chapter Two.. x|

It was a rainy Saturday morning, and Hinata was down with a cold. Just a mild case, but she thought she better stay home just in case it got worse. Hinata decided to have a nice, relaxing bath. Well she was, until Naruko burst through the door. ‘HINATA GUESS WHAT???!!’. Hinata put her towel down and sighed. ‘ What? Im a little sick so I can’t go out’. Naruko smiled and held up three tickets. ‘ I got us tickets to the premiere of the hunger games! I won the contest on the radio station! Us and another person get to go all the way to the stone village and stay in the top hotel, and on top of that, we get to go to the premiere, and even meet the stars! We go in three days! Hinata screamed in excitement and ran over and hugged her friend. ‘I can’t wait! Thanks for taking me! I hope I get over this cold though..’. Naruko smiled and gave a ticket to her friend. ‘Don’t worry you will. Now. We gotta buy some clothes for the event! Please come shopping with me! You have a discount at the place you work at right? Can you please pay.. But don’t worry I will give you the money first, of course’. Hinata put the ticket in her wallet. ‘ Fine I’ll go. But its your fault if my sickness gets worse’. Naruko cheered and Hinata got changed. They headed to the shops, sporting matching umbrellas, which they got in a magazine.

Naruko strutted out of the change room, wearing a black cocktail dress, which showed off a lot of cleavage. ‘Like it?’. Hinata frowned. ‘ You look a bit tarty Naruko. It looks like your breasts might pop out any time’. Naruko smiled. ‘That’s the impression I want to make if I have any chance of making out with any of the celebrities that will attend that thing.. hehehhehe.. I’ll take the dress!’. Hinata rolled her eyes and started looking for a dress herself. It was hard to find a nice one now that didn’t show off much cleavage, to her disgust. After about half an hour she finally found the perfect one. It was a white cocktail dress which covered her breasts quite well, only showing minor cleavage. It suited her perfectly. Walking out of the change-room, she got a shock. ‘S-Sasuke why are you here? Get out of the female aisle!’. She crossed her arms, covering her chest. ‘I’m sitting in the waiting area actually. I’m not in the firkin female area. I was actually here with Itachi and I spotted Naruko looking at sluts clothing and then I ended up here. Problem Hyuuga?’. She hated when he called her Hyuuga. ‘Sasuke please be considerate and call me by my first name. Its highly disrespectful. Naruko also doesn’t look at sluts clothing, its just more revealing stuff that she prefers’. Sasuke rolled his eyes and checked his phone. ‘Whatever. I gotta go. That dress suits you by the way’. He got up and left. ‘W-what? He noticed my d-dress?’, Hinata thought to herself, blushing. She shook her head and tried to make the blush go away. ‘ Why does he do that?’.  Hinata got changed, and then found Naruko trying to flirt with a sales assistant. ‘Andy I’m sorry about my friend.. See you at work tomorrow!’, she said, grabbing Naruko. ‘hey! I almost had him grovelling at my feet!’.

Later, Hinata and Naruko were chatting away about their trip. ‘ sooo… who’s the third person that’s coming?’, said Hinata. Naruko smiled. ‘ Sasuke of course!. Im gonna try and embarrass him in front of all of those celebs! Mwhahahaha!’. Hinata blushed for a second, remembering what he had said to her earlier. ‘ Why him? Daddy wont be pleased that a boy is coming with us’. Naruko crossed her arms. ‘ Well your NOT gonna tell him that are you? And so what? Its SASUKE. Not like we’ll end up having sex or anything cause hes a complete douchebag and we only see him as a friend!’. Hinata nodded, agreeing with her friend. ‘ I guess… I’ll just tell him that its only us going..’. Naruko smiled. ‘ Hey you blushed when I mentioned his name? Whats up with you? If you like him then I’m not gonna be your friend, cause I don’t wanna be accociated with a Sasuke fangirl! GOD they piss me off! I mean he’s a complete asshole! They only can see his looks, not his personality’. Hinata shook her head. ‘No way.. I-It’s just that he said I looked nice in the dress I tried on Today.. it’s the only nice thing he’s ever said to me’. Naruko sighed. ‘ He was probably joking, and anyway, we have to plan a prank for him. I say, we put cockroaches in his bed and put his hand in warm water when he’s sleeping.. mwhahahaha’. Hinata dissagrredd.‘No.. That’s a bit mean… If you wanna play a prank on him at least be a bit nicer!’. Naruko rolled her eyes and got up. ‘ I’ll do what I have to do. I have to go anyway. See you Monday. I’ll be here at 6am to pick you up! Byye!’. Naruko left.