Chapter 16 - Desperate moves

Chapter 16

I drove to Fort. Kailangan ko magparty pero ayoko sa SL, baka may kakilala pa ko dun. Or worst baka sumunod si Calex dun.

I need to breathe. I need to drink. I need to get wasted. I need to kill myself just for the night. Hindi na naman kasi ako makakatulog kung hindi ako magpapakalasing.

I stopped at this famous bar in Fort.

High end tong bar na to so no need to worry. Rich kids lang ang nakakapasok dito.

Bago ako pumasok, I felt my phone vibrated.

Theo calling...

Accept | Decline

I presses decline and turned my phone off.

Sorry Theo. I need time alone.

Pagpasok ko, naamoy ko agad ang simoy ng alak at sigarilyo. I was wearing a black sexy dress that fit my body well revealing my curves. Hanggang kalahati lang to ng hita ko kaya kitang kita yung mahabang legs ko. Nagpalit ako sa Mcdo on my way here.

“Tequila.” Sabi ko sa bartender.

All I can hear was the loud music that the DJ was playing. Mapapasayaw ka sa ganda ng tugtog. I scanned through the dancefloor. Ang daming hot guys. I caught the attention of a bad boy looking guy. Oh hot.

I reached for the lemon. I drink the shot of tequila and I seductively suck the lemon. I saw him gulp.

Tumalikod na ko at umorder ulit.

Boys and their sexual urges.

Nakakailang shot narin ako pero hindi pa ko lasing. Medyo mas nabuhay lang yung dugo ko so I decided to go to the dancefloor.

I throw my hands up in the air. And swayed my body with the rhythm of the music. This is life. I closed my eyes as I felt every beat of the music. I felt so alive.

Problems be damned.

Few moments later, I just found myself dancing with the hot guy I saw earlier. Sobrang lapit ng katawan namin. We were moving and dancing like there’s no tomorrow.

To hell with Liam and Calex. Damn those twins for stressing the hell out of me.

We were dancing. Hinahawakan na niya yung lower back ko. Konti nalang aabot na siya sa -. I was interrupted with my thoughts ng may umagaw bigla sakin.

“She’s mine. Back off.” Sabi ni... Liam?