Chapter 14

((A/N: Well I'm officially back! Sorry for the long wait, but I really needed to just take a break and focus on getting my head straight. Now I have, and am back to writing for you guys. Thank you all for being so patient and supportive!))
××SW××

I sat silently in the library, alone. I knew what I had to do, but formulating a plan was harder without Mordo. I laid my head on the table and sighed. I could ask (y/n) for help, but bringing her into this is not something I wanted to do, even as a last resort. I heard the door open and looked up, seeing (y/n) enter the room.

"Stephen..? I thought you could use some company.. You've been in here for a few hours.." She said
"Thank you.. Some company would be nice." I replied

She sat next to me and put her hand on mine. I softly smiled at her.

"I'm sorry about Mordo.." She said, looking down a bit, "I wanted to help him but.."
"Don't apologize.. You're safe.. Mordo knew what he was doing."
"I know but.. He was your friend.. I can't imagine how it must feel."
"It's alright..  Like I said, you're safe.. Thats.. that's what matters most."

(Y/n) looked at me and gently kissed my cheek.

"I love you.." She said

I smiled softly and gently pressed my lips to hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to her. I tilted my head a bit and stood up, taking her with me. I picked her up, wrapping her legs around my waist. She pulled back a bit and smiled. I looked into her eyes and smiled back. I swiped all the books off the table and laid her on it, leaning over her and kissing her deeply. She kissed back as I climbed on top of her. I moved from her lips and started gently kissing her neck. (Y/n) wrapped her arms around me and bit her lip. I slipped a hand up her shirt and gently  sucked in her neck, leaving a little something behind. She pushed me away a bit.

"You sure about this..? After what happened?" She asked
"I've never been more sure.. We both need a little distraction.."

She smiled a bit and deeply kissed me, pulling me close, pressing her chest to mine. I pulled my cape off and trailed my hands down her waist to her hips. She pulled back and pulled my tunic off. She placed her hands on my chest and kissed me again, nipping at my lip. I opened my mouth a bit and allowed her tongue to slip in and wrestle with mine. I lightly tugged on her pants, before slipping them off. I slipped a hand down her panties and slightly teased her, causing her to moan into the kiss.  Just as I was about to go a little further, the door opened and Wong walked in. We both noticed and yelled, quickly covering ourselves.

"Wong!" I yelled, "I-I thought you were out!"
"I.. Just got back.. in the library? Really? You know what, don't say anything. I'll leave."

With that said, Wong left, closing the door behind him. (Y/n) And I looked at each other. We both started laughing, the two of us half naked on a table.

"Well that happened." (Y/n) said
"It did." I laughed
"Well let's see.. Where were we?"

I smirked and gently kissed her, continuing with our little date.

((A/N2: Sorry that it's short. The next chapter will be longer, I promise.))
××SW××