Chapter 1: The Beginning

A/N: spoilers!! Don't read this unless you've caught up on the manga. Or watched all the anime. Please I don't want to ruin anything for anyone.

Anyways this fan-Fic is set in 2012, not in whatever year it is in the anime/manga. Allen walker hasn't met anyone from the order other than General Cross. His past is still the same too! Same age, same innocence and everything. Oh and Allen's innocence in this story has already evolved to crown clown, but he hasn't gotten the sword either. The Noah haven't made a appearance either. Anyways on with the story! :) Most people know about Akuma and Exorcists in this story too. Oh and Allen has already saved Miranda by himself without the help of Lenalee and Miranda is now a certified exorcist and lives with Allen. So this starts at the very beginning! and remember not everything is going to be by the storyline! :P

Chapter 1,

—Allen's POV—

I am Allen Walker, an exorcist, my parents abandoned me when I was born and I was adopted by Mana Walker. My relationship with Mana was short lived because he died and I fell prey to the Millennium Earl. I made a contract with the Earl and I brought Mana back to life as an Akuma, not knowing that when it happened. Mana cursed me and my anti-akuma weapon killed him. Then General Cross took me in and living with him is hell, literally.

Anyways, General Cross has kept me a secret from the exorcist's headquarters called the "Black Order", for some unknown reason. He says that I must not let anyone see who I really am, he confuses me a lot. I used to try to and get him to explain, but he's usually with a woman. Recently my anti-akuma weapon evolved into what I like to call Crown Clown, and now Master (General Cross) wants me to go to school.

"Why do I have to go to school?" Is what I wanted to ask, but I don't want to get on his bad side. Oh wait, I already am, he has addressed all his debts to me, and has enrolled me in a high school, great! Can you sense the sarcasm?

Today will be my first day going to school ever and I'm 15 years old. Before Master left he told me to wear a hat to cover my odd colored hair and the top of my scar. My scar goes across the left side of my face and over my left eye and into a upside down star, also known as a pentacle. I have to wear a bandage over the left side of my face, to hide it.

My hair is white, it was reddish-brown before but from the shock of Mana dying, coming back as an Akuma and my anti-akuma weapon killing him it turned completely white. I had to make up a story for the reason that I have a bandage on my face and the glove I wear on my left hand. So, I decided that I'd lie and say that I was in a house fire and that I had been severely burned. Now it's time to leave for my first day at school.

-

"Okay class we have some news students to introduce." I walked into the classroom and everyone looked at me with wide eyes. "Introduce yourself please."

"I'm Allen Walker." I wave towards them all.

"Can I ask a question?" A boy says.

"Sure." I answer. Here it goes.

"Why is the left side of your face bandaged?" The teacher looked annoyed at the kid. How did I see this coming? I knew that question would rise at least once today.

"I was in a house fire, and I got some serious burns, so I wanted to hide them." Some of the girls make a series of awes.

"Oh, sorry." The boy replies.

"It's okay." I smile. I hear the door slide open and a girl and a boy step in. I heard some guys say yes!

"These are the other new students, please introduce yourselves." The teacher spoke.