Getting Naughty And Getting Caught

"So? You ready for tonight?" Brandon asked. "To be honest I'm... I'm a little nervous." I confessed. He walked to me grabbing my hand. 

"You don't have to be, I'll be there with ya." I smiled, but then thought this all sounds perverted. I mentally frowned and walked away. 

"Aw come on! You'll do fine. We'll do fine. It will be fun!" I sighed nervously. "Fine I will be my wild, crazy self." 

He smiled at me. "But pull out the Vodka."

We all had a secret stash of alcohol hidden for when we get stressed and need to relax. Chris likes to go there a lot... 

We walked to the kitchen, went up to the cupboard and grabbed the shot classes and vodka out. 

"I don't like these." I complained as he put it in the tiny glass cups. "Then don't drink it." He said blankly. He handed me the drink and I chugged it down anyway. The cool liquid burned as it went down making me cringe. 

"Ew its horrible." "Why did you drink it then?" He said chugging it down, making a grossed out face. "I see why." He said just a couple minutes later as we started to feel slightly better. 

"Yep now lets get to packing" 

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 "Hehehe." "Shush." 

"Hahaha-" "I said shut up!" Chris groaned.

"How can I? Not after you said-" "Shut Up!" 

"Will you both just shut up?" Violet growled at Chris and Brookes bickering. 

"How much longer!!!" Mark complained as he spread his legs out boredly. "Two hours." Annabeth replied resting her hand on her chin. "UGH! Hiding behind a tree is Super boring." Mark groaned. 

"Got'ca!" Brandon smiled. "Dang it. Okay my turn." I laughed, we were playing Slaps.

(Slaps is a hand game where you rest the bottom of your hand on the top of your opponents hand, and try to slap it before they move it away) 

"Brooke is this such a good idea? I mean everyones terribly bored." Lily asked. "Dang it!" I screamed not paying attention. "Do you all want a bite to eat or something to keep the rush of excitement going?" Brooke replied. 

"Yeah!" Everyone agreed. "Don't have to tell me twice!" Mark chirped getting up excitedly. Chris helped all the girls up. Brandon went all gentlemen and helped me up. 

"Thank you sir." "You're welcome ma'am." He smiled, wrapping his arm around my shoulder lazily. "Where should we eat?" Tammy asked quietly. "Hmm, McDonalds?" 

"Yeah I want some fries!" Chris yelled excitedly. Brooke covered her fragile ears, "To loud.. To loud." He laughed and kissed her cheek. She giggled and jumped on his back for a piggy back ride.

"Okay pile up!" Annabeth shouted getting our attentions. We borrowed a friends truck so we can all fit in the same car when we escape our devious plan. 

Five minutes later we were at McDonalds. "Okay, inside or drive thru?" "Inside!" I called out. "Agreed!" Brandon shouted. "You only agree because shes your girlfriend." Violets rolled her eyes. 

"Okay let go inside." Annabeth called out, We unbuckled and got out. Rushing to the doors, The cold air blasted us. We ordered quickly and paid the guy. Everyone walked to a big booth and sat down. 

"Man, Oh man, Do I want to go in the playground." Chris stared at the kids area with the giant slide and all. 

"You look like a pedophile, staring at kids." Colt laughed. "I am not a pedo bear, I'm also not staring at the kids, just the playground." He growled.