In Love With The Hot Nerd

"Beat that" I yelled as I just won the high-score of my new video-game. I did a little happy dance just to rub it in Brookes face. She looked over at me with a snarky look, Staring at her phone with a upset tone on her face.

"Ugh I don't want to. Games are overrated." Brooke groaned with irritation as she threw her phone beside her and played with her nails.

"Whats gotten into you?" I asked in confusion setting the controller down. I got up and sat in the bean bag next to her, leaning against the bed frame.

She sighed and responded, "Its NOTHING. Its just... Jason broke up with me." She sniffled, I grabbed a tissue handing it to her. She blew her nose and threw the used tissue into the trash can beside her.

"Thanks... It's just I don't know why we broke up. I loved that stupid idiot." Her voice cracked at the end. She picked up her phone and glanced at it.

I forced myself not to roll my eyes. Jason was the biggest douche I'd ever met. I couldn't keep track of how many times he used her and how many times I tried to warn her on what he was doing. But at the moment I will help her out. What can I say? Shes my best friend.

"Like Adrian, Jake and Paul." I reminded her. Well I tried..

"No, they were losers." She defended herself grabbing and squishing a pillow into her chest. "Look he was a jerk and he doesn't know what he's losing." I said rubbing her back for comfort.

She brushed the hair out of her face, Now resting her chin on her hands. "Can I ever just meet a guy whos handsome AND amazing?"

"I'm afraid those are only in fairy tales.." I replied getting up and going to my mini fridge. I grabbed some water and threw her one. She stared at the bottle for a moment, pondering to herself.

"Just wait one day you'll meet someone who could be straight out of a storybook" She teased sitting up more. There's my best friend. "Sure Brooke, I'm crossing my fingers" I rolled my eyes.

"You will and I'll meet someone who's charming and funny and-" "A prince?" I sat back down near the TV.

"Duh! Now.. No more drama-" She stood up collecting her self, Recovering from her emotional state. "Okay Adams, I'm gonna beat your score. Bet" She grabbed a controller and went full game mode. "That's my girl!.. Bet" I laughed, hugging her.

There's no way this simple minded girl will do that...

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

I, Ashley, am a Completely normal girl... Okay well sorta normal, I'm actually rich. Well my parents are rich but I feel like a regular teenage girl. Especially when I'm with friends and can act myself with them. I love to joke around all the time, just to lighten up the mood.

I have auburn brown hair, blue eyes and a slender body type. My main girl Is Brooke.

We've been Best friends since kindergarten and I wouldn't be me without her. She has helped me through my differences, an awful breakup and my absence parents. And of course I would do anything for her.

I love to take pictures of my friends when their not looking and make them laugh at hard times. Like Brooke, I take pictures of her all the time and put it in my scrap book just for fun. She hates me for it but man is it fun to tease her with it. Especially because most of her pictures are with her EX-Boyfriends. And I have so many of them....

Now I'm not the one to judge, but this girl has had more boyfriends than I can count. And they all were Crazy Hot, Jerks... They had a good time for a while, Then when it got kind of serious the guy would break it off. It's totally tragic, She'd always go for the non-committed type guys... because they're hot. But Hey she's my best friend and I love her. No matter how difficult she can be.