All Is Forgivin

"This is what you do? Wow aren't you a pro." I laughed as I watched Brandon lift a weight. We were currently in the gym he always go to. I finally got curious and asked him what he does. 

"Yep, Get the body moving and rock solid." He grunted lifting up the weight and putting it back on the bar. "Well thats just an exercise." I rolled my eyes and looked around, it was a pretty nice gym. Glass everywhere, bright and every exercise machine you can imagine.

"Interesting. I like this place." I said turning back to him, unfolding my arms. "Well I have to get ready to be a sports model and this is the best way to do it." 

"Right!" I agreed. "Well lets get out of here, and go do something." He grinned. "Mr. Evans are you asking me out on a date?" 

"I suppose I am." I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Well I accept." He put his lips on mine. 

"Hey do you mind? There's people actually trying to work out their bodys and not their mouths. Thank you!" Someone hollered making us break apart laughing. 

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Taco Bell?" I laughed as we pulled up. "Yep, you know you love it." He said unbuckling."Yeah I do, but taco bell? Oh wait... They have Double Deckers right?" 

He nodded, "Yep." "Hell I'm in."

We walked in and ordered, We asked for water cups but sneakingly put sprite in it. Then sat at a nearby table. "So I have a question." He began. "Shoot." I said sipping on my drink. "Well my parents want to get together again, really soon. Today or any day this week. And I think we should go."

I stared blankly at him then stopped sipping, "But your dad-" "He wont do anything. He agreed to not do that again, they.. Um said its important." He said softly. 

"Hmm, well if its important than I guess we should go." "When would you like it?" I looked at my phone, to see it was only 1:05. "Well how about today, we're not really gonna do anything." "Okay awesome-" 

"Order number 34 is ready!" The man at the counter said. Brandon got up and walked towards it. 'I hope I'm doing the right thing.' 

He came back tray in hand, a wave of taco goodness hit me. "I'm starving." I groaned. "I have the food right here." He chuckled sitting down in front of me. "But you're taking a long time to give it to me." I groaned playfully. 

He rolled his eyes handing me my double Decker and Burrito. I opened the burrito first and munched on it. "Piggy" He teased. I gave a little snort to fulfill his opinion. 

He took a bite out of his nachos. I went to grab one but he slapped my hand away. "This.. is.. mine.." He mumbled though his food making me burst out laughing as he tried to talk.

I set my head on my hands hiding my face in my arms. I was laughing way to hard, soon it turned into a few chuckles then I was still smiling. As soon as I thought I was done I lifted my head chuckling, to see he was giving me a blank look. 

"You done?" He said flatly, not entertained. I chuckled, then held my breath as I saw food stuck to his cheek that he supposedly didn't see, "No." I laughed out again and pointing at him tilting my head back in laughter. 

He touched his cheek and noticed the food, he blushed and wiped it off with a napkin. "Oh man. that was to funny." I said wiping my tears and chuckling, still smiling. "Hardy har har. Glad you had a laugh out of that." 

I giggled and went for his nachos again, "That does not give you permission to touch my nachos, young lady." I rubbed my hand dramatically and started on my food again.