Zambies

This chapter is dedicated to my Best friend in real life! I love her! Plus we wanted to play this game over the weekend, Lol. Ok go on, read this chapter.

————————————————————————————————————————————-

"Move. Hurry hide!" I squeaked pushing past Colt. We are currently in the middle of playing Zombie tag. In the dark at two in the morning. Yeah it's more freaky than it sounds. Chris is the zombie and he scares the Hell out of me. 

I ran silently to the hallway and jumped into the closet. It was cramped but I only had 20 seconds until The "Zombie Outbreak" comes. 

A alarm that we set to sound like a drill went off, meaning its starting. I heard speedy footsteps hitting the hardwood floor. I held in my breath trying to control myself. Then I heard roaming unsteady footsteps, moaning. It's Chris!

I covered my mouth with both my hands to keep myself from squeaking. He hit the door three times making a groaning sound. I heard a scream and running footsteps getting more distant. Chris walked away and I let out a sigh of relief. It was darker and quieter every second I waited. I decided to take a risk and change my spot.

I opened the door ever so slightly and scanned the hall. "No one in sight." I whispered to myself. I opened the door enough to get out and closed it softly behind me.

I walked steady steps to the living room. I rounded the corner peeking out of the edge of the wall spotting Chris walking and moaning in the kitchen. I averted myself, panting in the lowest voice I could. 

"Dam the kitchens reserved. Table for one." I thought. I slipped away unseen and rushed upstairs. I noticed a shadow walking pretty slow and a little distant. It was Tammy, she was a zombie.

I gasped catching her attention as she walked over near me. I rushed to the curtains and hid behind it. She walked past me and walked downstairs. I checked to see the coast was clear and scurried away. "Stupid Zambies." I laughed to myself. 

I ran near my door opening it before a hand covered my mouth and pulled me away.

"This is it, Goodbye cruel world, Goodbye Brandon, Goodbye Brooke....... Goodbye Dr pepper." My head screamed as I waited for the Zombie to bite me.

To my surprise I was thrown into a closet, I hit a vacuum in the process. 'Thanks....'  It was still to dark to see who it was. They let go of my mouth finally.

"Are you mad woman?! You could have been bit." They whispered yelled. I giggled to myself. I knew who it was. "Oh Colt, I have a Ak-47 and Glock 17." I felt him smirking.

"Good girl. Happy to see you kiddo. Thought you'd be one of them by now." He replied. "Thanks for all the confidence you have in me." I joked. He chuckled, I pulled my ponytail up more as it was ruffled by my techniques in the game.

We heard a loud scream sounded girly but we knew it was Mark. "Oh my gosh." I giggled getting a smack from Colt.

"What?!" I muttered. "This is not a laughing matter. A soldier is being demolished out there. I have to go help. Stay here." I raised a eyebrow.