ch. 13: you shouldn't use the same soap

the next morning Val woke up wrapped in Liam's arms the sheets barely covered their bodies, the only thing keeping her warm was him. Val took a deep breath inhailing his scent and then wrapped herself thighter to him trying not to wake him up.

"good morning beautiful"

"did i wake you?"

"no baby, i've been awake for a bit"

"oh God your arm must be hurting! im sorry i'll get you more painkillers" she said while startying to get up. he pulled his arm arround her waist and rolled ove so that he was hovering over her.

"im fine, it doesnt hurt, i was just enjoying having you in my arms" he leaned forward allowing their lips to touch, she kissed him harder then wrapping her legs arround his waist his manhood getting excited against her.

"really?" she giggled against his neck

"what can i say you just turn me into a sex addict"

afterwards they just layed there against eachother letting their sweaty bodies to cool down, she looked at the clock, it read 8:30am they needed to report to the prision soon.

"i need a shower. care to joing me lover boy?"

********

"we should probably go in separetly" val said, making Liam look dissapointed

"whats wrong?"she asked

"i just wish we didnt have to sneak arround you know"

"i know im just worried that they will split us, that they will send you back to Ireland. i dont even know if there are rules against it"

"maybe i can go look in the old books and see what i find"

"ok!, i think ill go talk to Europa then"

"why?"

"well my brother Geo and her will deny it and swear that they aren't together but i've seen them arround eachother and i know they have been in love for centuries"

"is your father oppossed to them having a relationship?"

" God no! he loves them together, in fact im sure that he was the one who paired them together for the hunts"

"then i dont realy understand why they arent a couple"

"im not sure either, you see my father would love for all of his kids to marry and have children so that our hunter line lives on but i think he believes that there probably are rules against hunters getting together and he doesnt have the courage to ask the elders for fear of them breaking up Geo and Europa. so everyone acts like they arent together but secretly have a relationship"

"thats stupid. we need to find out even if they say we cant be together we can still see eachother"

"you promise?"

"i promise baby"

"hmmm ok but for now lets just keep it between us until be figure things out"

"ok you go in first i will go by that coffee shop and get us and Theo some coffee and sweets, i dont want everyone thinking i only bring you coffee, haha"

"right" she say as she stuck her tongue out at him

*****

"good morning Theo"

"well, arent you shirpy this morning"

"i had i really good run this morning? she lied smoothly

"you and excersice i swear you are addicted to it"

(excerasise alright) she thought to herself

"i could be addicted to worse things"

"true, so hows the Uni treating you this semester? i havent had the time to ask you"

the office door open and Liam walked in as Theo was talking

"ehh you know pretty easy, bio is pretty good tho, great lab" val answered Theo

"i brought you guys some coffee" Liam said handing them the cups

"thanks!" the said in unison

"oh yeah dr. Mulligan needed your help at the lab Val:Theo said

" i guess i go see what he needs then" val started to head to the lab and Theo gestured Liam to the chair next to him.

"you have great timming i need your help with some of the files they sent over from your home"

"ok" as soon as he sat down next to Theo he gave him the strangest look as he took some deep breaths

"do i smell or something?" Liam asked

"no, but you shouldnt use my sister's soap next time"

"what?!" he half chocked on his coffee

"i see how you two looka t eachother, plus i used to leave with her i know what her soap smells like and she was sitting here just a minute ago and i could smell it on her too"

"i must use the same soap at my house"he tried to lie

"dude dont even!, im not going to say anything to anybody, but if you as much as hurt one of her eyelashes i will kill you" Theo said sternly

"crap! she is going to kill me, she doesnt want anyone knowing yet. i promise i wont hurt her Theo. i havent been in a relationship in centuries i never wanted to see a loved one die again, first i didnt want to admit my feelings, i thought we could be friends, but i couldnt keep away from her it like my heart hurts when im away from her, and ive only know her for two weeks, i dont know what im going to do in a month, i think i got it bad" Liam admited to Theo and himself. he still couldnt believe how fast he was falling for her, not once in all the centuries he had lived had he been so atrected, so in sync with some one as he was right now with Valkyrie.

"then i guess we better find out the rules on hunters dating eachother because she realy likes you, she is alot like you when it comes to love"

(what does he mean) Liam asked himself

"thanks. Theo can i ask you something?"

"sure"

"does Val realy go to the university?"

"yeah"

"why?"

"well she is realy smart, she gets bored realy easy and school keeps her out of trouble plus it realy helps Dr. Mulligan with the bio and genetics reasearch"

"ohh"

sorry it took forever to upload another chapter, but i would love comments pls!!!!