chapter 5: Theo's findings

the morning Val went straight to the prison, she was anxious to catch the vamps that ambushed her, the left a serious bruise in her side; it still hurt as bad as it did the night bfore. she thought they might have broken a rib, which would not be good because she would not get to go hunt them.

she went straight to the emfermary which was more like a hospital and research lab than a simple prison medical facitlity.

Val: hey doc! would you mind looking at my ribs? i just want to make sure they are not broken.

doctor mulligan was an older getnleman with greyish hair and a white mustache, he has the look of a kind man and had centuries of knowledge. val was pretty sure he had gotten multiple degrees in medicine over the years.

mulligan: looks like you got lucky this time, they arent broken just baddly bruised

val: thanks doc!

mulligan: not a problem sweetheart

he was probably the only person in the world, aside from her father, who would ever dare calling her sweetheart, and actually get away with it.

val enjoyed dancing and dressing up to go out but she would never admit to it, in her eyes it made her look weak, and being called dear or sweetheart just reinforced that idea.

she was on her way to see Theo when a voice startled her.

Liam: i didnt realized you got hurt last night, sorry didnt mean to scare you.

val: it's ok. and im good, thanks to you. i would have really hurt if you wouldnt had helped me.

Liam: ehh i was looking for a good fight, it seemed feeting i joined in your fun

she couldnt help but see his little side grinn lighting up his face, it made her smile.

Liam: have you learned anything from the vamps that got away last night?

val: no, im actually heading to Theo's office to see what he found

they entered the office Theo was switching from computer to computer like a maniac and there were old books scatered all arround his office.

Val: Theo whats going on?

Theo: oh hey guys! i found some info on your vamps last night and it somehow lead to this huge trail of vamps all over the city.

he looked way to hyper like he had more than a few cups of coffee and about a dozen energy shots

val: you havent slept yet have you?

theo: what? oh no, cant too much to do right now little sister

Val: you  got misions out yet or you want some help?

theo: i got about 15 misions but i keep finding more vamps, its like a freaking virus

Liam: you mean from the same coven or new vamps?

theo: both mostly new though

Liam: hmmmm,,, you might want to call my home facility we had something like this a few decades ago

Theo: oh that would be great help! while i do that would you two mind assigning some hunters to this pile of misions right here?

val and liam grabed the files and started to go down the list of hunters matching hunters to misions it wasnt hard it just took some time because they had to call the hunters and give them, the file information. " the vamps seem to be reproducing rapidly and teaming up at a fast rate" val thought to herself.

Liam: there was a vampire rise in the 20's back in Ireland, some crazy coven thought they could just take over

Val: you think this coven here is atempting the same thing?

Liam: yeah, it deffenetly looks like it.

val: we should go to my father i am sure he would like to know all the details that you know

Liam: that is why i told your brother to call Ireland, they will send all the files over with more details, but yes i will tell you father everything that i can remember.

thanks veryone that reading i promise to try my best to upload more chapter and make them longer, its just hard to judge from the notebook i write the chapter in how lond it will be on computer.

plz comment! thanks!!!!