chapter 9: Sparks

Val started to open her eyes, she was face down in what felt like a bed. the first thing she saw was Liam's sleeping face, his gorgeous perfect face. she took a deep breath and a wince escaped her mouth

"ouch"

are you ok?! are you in pain?!"

"just a little, but what happened to my shirt?"

"oh sorry i had to cut it so i could clean your wounds. i only had a few drops of blood here so you havent completely healed but the cuts have closed, your back is still bruised though"

"thanks"

"you have pieces from the building lodge in your cuts but i clean them out so the scars are small now"

val smiled and closed her eyes again. Liam turned to his side facing her and run his hand through her hair. after a few minutes he got up went to his closet and got a t-shirt out for  her

" you can take a shower if you like, and you can use this t-shirt"

"thanks, you havent called the prison, have you?"

"no i didnt think you would want me to, although i almost did, there was so much blood and you werent reacting, it got scared"

Val smiled at him and he left the room, she slowly got up and walked to the shower. once she got out she looked at her purple back for a few seconds and then put on his shirt., it smelled like him, manly and wonderful. she looked at herself in the mirror while running her fingers through her hair, she had no more bruises in her face, thank god. she stepped back into the bedroom the walls were white and gray, the bed was a dark mahogany and the bedding was black, everything was elegant, it fitted him in every way.

she walked down the hallway into the kitchen

"i hope you like biscuits and jam. and there is coffe and tea"

"coffee please, and did you made the buisquits from scratch?"

"yea i did"

he handed her a cup of coffee and watched her put sugar in it, he just stared at her through every movement

"do i look that bad?"

"no sorry, is just... not many women use sugar anymore"

"well im just that adventurous"

"after yesterday i wouldnt dare question it. and thanks for getting me out of there by the way"

"just call it even then"

she smiled at him, his face change almost like he was angry, he walked around the island took her coffee cup and sat it on the counter, and bragged both of her arms

"please sont ever do that again, if it comes to you or me again promise me you will take the blood yourself!"

she was shocked but what he said but even more because as soon as he touched her skin energy surged through her, there were butterflies in her stomach and her skin was tingling under his hands.

"I, ahh, ok"

"im sorry i didnt mean to grab you like that i just... i just couldnt forget myself if you got hurt because of me"

"i couldnt let you die, and i really did think you were dying in the woods, i was awake and i couldnt tell how bad my injury was but i knew i couldnt risk you having some internal bleeding or head trauma"

they stood there in silence staring at heach other. the ding from the oven made them jump, he quickly walked to the oven got the buisquits out and place two in each plate placing one in front of Val.

"they taste just like my mother's"

"i take that as a compliment"

"maybe i should just get hurt so that i can eat better more often"

he frowned in a playful way" well since i hate eating alone how about you dont get hurt and just come eat with me. oh and i called Theo while you were in the shower i told him that we got the vamps and he said that they are giving some resting time to every one so we dont have to be back until 11 tonight, so we got the rest of the day"

"great!"

" you could stay here until then if you like"

he was looking at her like he honestly wanted her to stay, his face looked lively

"sure, what can we do until then?"

"i got a great movie collection, we could watch the lost boys"

they both broke out into laughs

"humans are so funny they always fantasize about vamps, only if they knew" he said as they walked to the living room. they spent the rest of the day watching movies and talking about Ireland and Argentina and how Val spent her youth years there. every once in a while she would brush her hand on his or he would touch her shoulder or back asking her how she was feeling.

Liam felt the sparks between them all he wanted to do was kiss her soft lips but he couldn't he didn't want to scare her away. both of them had spent centuries alone without much temptation and now all they wanted to do was kiss each other but either of them dared to.

ten o'clock came arround and they got up to go to work

"would you mind if we stop by my place first so i can change first?"

"not at all"

it took them 20 minutes to get back to her place

"make yourself at home!" she yelled from her bedroom

her place was open, a whole wall of windows illuminated the place with the moonlight, there were only a few lamps on but the place was still bright. he walked to the tv wall and started reading through her music collection

"im ready, and thank you" she said handing him his shirt back

"oh thanks, you got a great music collection"

"yeah i noticed we got a pretty similar taste in music, hence the t-shirt" she was wearing a grey the corrs shirt

"ah wonderful band!, i guess great minds do think alike"

they giggled their way out of the apartment, he opened the door for her and as she walked out he placed his hand on her lower back living it there all the way to the car. Val couldn't help feeling safe and completely comfortable with him.

i hope everyone is likeing it, the more juicey chapters are coming up, please comment i really want to know what everyone is thinking!!