Chapter 8

~Angel~

I groaned as I searched through my closet for an outfit for school.Sebastian should he pulling up in less than 20 minutes and I haven't even gotten dressed yet!

l

Ugh! Nothing looked right! Either the outfit was to dressy or to plain.

It took me up to 10 more minutes to find the perfect thing to wear.

It was a very pretty, very comfortable pink sundress.

It hugged my waist slightly and even made my boobs look kinda bigger.

Funny thing is, I don't even remwber wearing this dress or buying it!

I didnt question just thanked god I had time to slip on the dress and finish my hair right before he knocked on my door.

I happily opened it for him and before i could get words out my mouth, his body was pressed against mines as he pulled me into a kiss that made me light headed.

I caught my breath when he let go, only holding onto my waist.

"Ready to go?" He askee, I nodded blushing.

He kissed once on my cheeck as he walked me to his car.

"I have a couple people I want you to meet, is that ok?"He asked.

I nodded.

He smiled. "Good. After school, I want you to meet two close friends of mine, ok?"

"Ok." I told him as he lead me into his car.

He got in and drove away from my house.

"Had any dreams about me last night, princess?"He asked with a smile on his face.

I blushed."Not the slightest." I told him.

He laughed."Oh really now? Well I had dreams about you, sweet dreams to be exact." He told me, placing his hand on the bare part of my leg.

I tried kepping my breathing under control.but failed misreably. There's something about this boy that just drives me crazy.

It didnt help the fact he was now drawing invisble patterens on my thigh.

"By the way princess," I met his eyes. "You look beautiful today, I love this dress." He told me, now playing with the hem of it, I thought me body was on fire because were ever he touched me, it seemed as though I could feel heat coursing through my body.

"T-Thank you." I stuttered. He smiled at me.

" Do I make you nervous?" He asked me, chuckling.

I huffed out a no as he continiued laughing at me.

"I'm sorry, I didnt mean to laugh at you. " He said then kissed me lightly on the lips.

I blushed again."Youre forgiven." I told him.

He smiled."Good, now lets head to class"I glanced and saw we were parked in the school parking lot.

When did we get here?

I didnt have time to think about it as Sebastian lead me out his car and into the building.

The looks everyone was giving us was enough to make me want to shrink but Sebastian just pulled me close and lead me to my classes.

He wasn't in my first hour so he kissed me goodbye as we parted ways.

Everyone must had saw because all the girls were looking at me in envy and all the boys were looking in confusion.