Chapter 2

~Angel~

By the time I got home, Sebastian was still on my mind. I kept thinking about the way he looked at me, about how his messy brown hair complemented his brown eyes.

I gulped. This isn't right, I can't have feelings for a guy I just met! I don't even know him. And even if I did, why would he want to talk to me. I'm the school whore and loser.

Tears started forming in my eyes. Why would he want to go with a plain jane when he could have any girl at school. He probably would go for Beauty , I would nevr have a chance with a guy like him.

I wiped my tears away when a heard the front door close my moms home.

I went down stares to great her. She was carring a bag of grocceries and had a cigeratte in he mouth. Instead of being in her 30's she looked like she could be about in her late 40's.

"Hvae you been crying?'She asked, wheezing. "Awww, whats the baby crying about today."She laughs and wheezes again.

I ignored her comments.'What's in the bag?' I asked hoping she brought something home for me to eat.

'If you must know, I'm making dinner for me and a.... friend.''Lust twinkled in her eyes. Ew.

I frowned.'What am I going to eat?"I asked her.

She opened a can of beer and took a swig."Not my problem. Your a big girl, make your own dinner." She told me.

"But, we have no food."I whined.

"But we have no food.'She mocked.

'Can I atleast get a ten to buy something to eat.?" I asked her.

She huffed."If it gets your ugly ass out my face, and out of the house then sure, knock yourself out.'She said pulling a ten out her bra. I quickly grabbed it and walked out the door.

I was now halfway to McDonalds when I see a group of guys whistling at me as I walked passed I ignored them like anyone would do but one went to grabe me.

''Hey gorgeous, where you going?"I yanked free.

"Anywhere away from you.'I told him. His friends snickered as he glared at me.

"Listen girlie, I don't know who you think you'r talking to but, I'm not the one to joke around with.''

"Listen buddy, I don't know who You

And before he could grab me again I ran. "Get her!"He yelled at his friends. I quickend my paced.

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! i kept thinking to myself as I kept running. I stumbled on a rock but I didn't stop running. I reufse to be one of those girls who fall randomily and dies.