Chapter 14

♕Sebastion♛

I growled as I heard another vase break.

"Nial! Stop touching things!"I yelled at him. I heard him huff his breath and mumble swear words at me, I rolled my eyes as I sat on the couch and watched football on sport center.

I only watch it because it's funny watching the humans running, they run so slow compared to us vampires.

By the time they'd lift their left foot, I'd already be down the field.

"You bastards! Go in my room again and I swear I'll cut off your baby makers, cook em up and force them down your patheric throats!"Saphire yelled from her room.

I heard a couple of door slamming and Damion and Nials laughing quietly, no doubt applauding themselves for pulling a prank and her.

But if I know my sister she's already plotting her revenge.

I got up to find the boys.

"You know she's going to kill you both one day." I told them, they were still laughing.

"I know."Damion chipped out between laughter.

I shook my head.

"You guys wanna go down to the woods and hunt down some animals for fun."Nials asked with a grin on his face.

I looked at him in distaste.

The only time I go in the woods for animals is when I'm going hunting for blood, other then that I don't mess with them.

And since I went hunting almost a week ago, I should be fine for this month.

That's one thing I love about being royal. You're trained to control your bloodlust when young.

Probably why I'm able to somewhat control myself around Angel. I still have urges, her blood smells so sweet.

It literally calls to me. She smells so sweet, like honey and vanilla.

My phone ringing sent me back to reality. It was a text from Angel telling me she was home.

I sent a text telling her I'll be there soon.

From the smile on my face Damion and Nials knew it was time for me to go.

"Really? She can't be alone for a couple more hours? You've been around her place for like 3 weeks now."Nails complained like a child.

I sighed in frustration.He's been doing that for awhile now, always nagging on how I haven't spent time with them hardly.

Damion didn't really seem to care, he's been to busy pranking Saphire and babysitting Nails to worry about me.

"I told you, I don't like her being alone excpecially after her concussion."I told him in warning tone that was telling him to drop it.

Which he clearly didn't hear because he kept going.

"Well were's her mother to take care of her?"He pushed.

"She doesn't know."He was seriously making me angry because my eyes were changing colors, they probably were now a firey red.

"Well what kind of mother leaves her daughter unsupervised for week!!He screamed.

Damion got between us and broke us up."Ok, Sebastian go, I'll take care of Nails."I gave Nails one last look before I hoped in my car and drove off.

God, Nails acts more like a jealous girlfriend more than a best friend.

But despite us fighting he really was one of my bestfriends, always had been for years now.