Chapter24

When Sebastian told me this was going to be a long day, he wasn't lying.

He and his dad had called for an emergency meeting at the castle just a few hours ago and how more than a thousand people had shown up.

I couldn't blame then for their haste,  when the King orders you to come somewhere you just come no questions asked.

I peaked behind the curtain to look at the crowd and gulped.

I was supposed to sit infront of all those people!

Sebastian ran this across me almost five times but it never stopped the nausea feeling I was getting everytime a new group arrived.

I closed the curtain and turned around to see that Sapphire was standing behind me with her cellphone in her hand.

She gave me a sad smile."Sorry, Danny didn't answer again."She said reluctantly.

If their was anyone could talk to that would make me feel more calm, it would be Danny.

I made my best friend,  although Sapphire was one of them I still missed the other.

Especially since Sapphire met Lazear,  she's been spending most of the time with her 'mate'.

That's what they call them in the supernatural world, a mate.

Not that I could complain since I've spent most of my time cuddled up with Sebastian.

But Sebastian wasn't as good at girl talk like Danny was.

I frowned."Again, we've called him three times, are you sure nothing bad has happened to him?"I asked, in a alarmed tone.

She shook her head."No, I dropped hi off myself, even made sure he went inside and locked the door."She told me.

I sighed."That's OK, we can try to call later I guess."She gave me a forced smile.

"I know that everything is moving so fast, now with the whole vampire war, and Nials trying to kill you, and you just now discovered that your boyfriend is the vampire Prince, and knowing one day you have to take the roll of Queen, And-"I cut her off from her rambling.

"I got it! Trust me, I got it!"She laughed.

"You know now that I'm voicing it, your life is fucked."She giggled.

I rolled my eyes.

She can say that again.

************

*Danny*

There was a slight ache, that lead to a burn, that lead to the most painful feeling I've ever experienced in my life.

So painful, that I couldn't find my voice to scream in agony.

My heart was thumping so hard that it felt as if it just combust any given second.

My throat was dry, so incredibly dry that when I tried to swallow the pain intensified.

Even with all these things I could feel my body senses strengthen,  I couldn't open my eyes but I was very aware of my surroundings.

I could here the trees rustling in the wind and the traffic that sounded as if it was miles away.

I could even smell the tires and the gas, the cars excluded.

'What the he'll is going on!'I thought loudly to myself.

It was if I was fully awake but, I couldn't open my eyes or move.

OMG am I a vegetable now!

I tried rethinking about what happened before this.

Hmm..... Searched for Angel, found out her might fine boyfriend and family were Vampires, yada yada yada, oh and then I was attacked by a vampire.