Chapter 19

~Danny~

Angel was missing?

I thought to myself as I pulled on a pair of shoes and a blue holister hoody.

I swear I just talked to her not to long ago.

Sebastian had told me to be outside so we can talk, I had told him about how we ran into that strange man in the woods.

I opened my door letting it slam shut. I didn't have to worry about my dad being awaken because, like always, he was never home.

Giving me free reign on what I wanted to do.

I stood outside and waited for Sebastian to appear. I wonder if he was bringing his sexy friends with him?

Damion I think his name was?

He's such a cutie.

After a few more minutes I turned back to go in the house, I guess he wasn't coming after all.

"Wait!"I heard someone yell, I turned around and Sebastian, Saphire, and Damion were all staring at me.

I gave them a look in confusion. How did they get here without me hearing them? And did they walk?

It seemed like to far of a walk to be taking late at night.

"Did you find her yet?"I asked.

Sebastian gave a grunt no.

"No. Danny over the phone you said something about seeing some man."He said.

I nodded."Angel and I were in the woods and-"

"Woods! Why the hell were you in the woods!"he growled causing me to shrink back in fear.

Damion appeared and stepped in between the two of us.

Thank god.

"Calm down, my friend."He told Sebastian.

He turned to me with a serious look."Now Danny, would you care to continue?"He asked me, I nervously nodded.

"We went for a walk in the woods, it wasn't my idea but Angel insisted. Anyway, we went on our walk and when we went to leave we saw a strange man staring at us."I explained.

Saphire nodded."Do you remember how he looked?"she asked me gently.

I shook my head."All I remember about him was he was tall, muscular built, and had a very weird accent." I told them.

"Well that certainly won't help!"Sebastian yelled again.

I jumped back.

He looked angry, hurt, and even more so scared. Hell we were all worried abour Angel, she could be anywhere.

"I remember where we were, I could take you there, if you'd like?"I volenteered.

Damion smiled."That'll help."

I frowned."But it's kinda far, how are we going to get there fast enough if you didn't bring a car?"I asked.

They looked at each other then back at me.

"Should we tell him?"Saphire asked.

"I don't really believe we have a choice." Sebastian said, gaining his composure back.

"Tell me what?"I asked feeling out of the loop.

Sebastian let out a deep breath."Danny do you believe in vampires?"He asked seriously.

I gave him a weird look

"Vanpires? The stuff that are in books? The walking dead people who glitter in the sunlight?"I asked with a smart tone. I couldn't help but giggle.