Chapter Twelve

Everyone seemed to stare at me. Jasper's arms tightened slightly and Emmet moved closer. I pushed away from Jasper and hurried to her.

"Are you ok sweetie? " she laughed and nodded.

"It stings a little.." she admitted. I smiles softly and held out my hand. Somthing deep within me stirred but I pushed it away. My daughter  needed me. She grabbed it and I lifted her into my arms.

"Bella I've come to the conclusion that you will stay as strong as you are because of your body still running on human blood. " Carlisle whispered and I nodded showing that I heard. Lilith Nuzzles my hair and touched my cheek,frowning.

"Mommy your cheek is cold. " I kisses her hand softly.

"I know baby it's ok." She smiled and nodded. I kissed her head softly .

"I love you baby girl. " she smiled happily at me.

"I love you too mommy" Jasper stopped us and pulled us into his arms.

"And I love you both."

******

14 years later.

"I don't want my house to smell like dog, so make sure you wear cologne. " Jasper told Jacob as he got out of the car.

"Haha leach." He rolled his eyes. Then walked and hugged his wife and imprint Denise. She smiled up at him lovingly and their 16 year old son, Reese got out of the car rolling his eyes at their affection.

I saw his eyes travel over to Lilith and he ducked his head. Lilith caught this and bit her lip smiling. Reese never shifted but no one was for sure if he ever would. Jacob grinned at me catching my eye telling me he caught it too. Jasper groaned beside me.  I elbowed him softly.

"She is 18." He huffed

"Too young" Lilith laughed hearing this and hugged Jacob and the others. She admired Reese as she hugged him and I winked at her. Jasper groaned again.

"Dad stop groaning. Half of my family are vampires, half are werewolves. And my mother is part human and vampire. I think I'm entitled to romance dealing with all of this." Reese's head snapped up staring at Lilith . She then blushed. "Well if it's mutal. ..." he pulled her close and kissed her forehead.  He whispered soft loving things into her ear. Jacob gave his son a thumbs up. Denise smacked his arm.

We told Lilith what we are when she was 15. But kept it hid from the Voltaire. They were very interested in me for the first couple years but got bored after,figuring out I was nothing special. Lilith said she wanted to stay human, have kids, and grow old. She could have all that,with Reese.  He may not be a shifter but the bond he has with Lilith was like an imprint . Jasper confirmed that. I was still a photographer but mostly for a hobby now.

We had a happy ever after.

The end

***

I KNOW I ENDED WITHOUT WARNING. BUT I'VE GOT OTHER PROJECTS IM TRYING TO FINISH. THIS STORY WAS SUCH AN ADVENTURE. THANK YOU ALL WHO STAYED WITH ME <3 AND I HOPE YOU ALL STAY  FOR MY OTHER PROJECTS.