Chapter One

Venom And Love in Many Forms.A Twilight fan fic

Disclaimer: I own absolutely nothing except the plot. I make absolutely no money off of this at all. It's actually kind of sad.

Rating- Teen or T

Length- unknown

Updating- At least once every few days but when I update I put at least two chapters down.

Pairing-Bella/Jasper non-canon

Full Summary- Five years after Edward leaves Bella he never returned. Bella is now twenty three. She is a photographer. She has a five year old adopted daughter named Lilith. (Lilith's father died in an accident before she was born and her mother died giving birth to her from losing to much blood. Bella adopted her when she was two weeks old) She got her before she started collage she went three days a week, the Pack helped take care of her when Bella was gone. They move to Colorado Springs. She runs into the people she never thought she'd see again and they’re different than they used to be. She learns the things she never thought were possible and she rethinks her old choices.

                                                Chapter one

   "Thank you guys so much for helping us move in." I said to Sam and three members of the pack, Jacob, Embry, and Quil. He rolled his eyes but smiled slightly.

   "You've said thank you about a hundred times, so you’re welcome a hundred times." A blush so light you could verily see it against my pale skin tainted my cheeks. I learned to control it most of the time. 

   "Ya and it doesn’t mean you’re off the hook for moving half way across the country." Jacob said crossing his arms over his broad chest. I sighed. "I know Bells we'll just miss you a lot." He pulled me into his signature hug, the one that made me three feet off the ground and squeezed the breath out of me.

   "Can't-breath!" I gasped; he chuckled and set me down.

   "Sorry Bells." I sighed some things just never change. I looked at my new house being a photographer and a part time modeling job gave me quite a bit of money. I got my degree for photography on a scholar-ship and collage degree on the money I got from the job. When I modeled I refused to be naked or half naked. I have a lot more self-respect than most models. I usually just modeled for book covers, sometimes magazines, and a few advertisements. I usually took pictures of the models. 

   It was a perfect mix of old and new. It was two stories the bed-rooms on top, the den, kitchen and my photo room. Lilith's bedroom was the perfect size for her even as she turns into a teenager. It wasn't as big as the master bedroom. It was more medium size; the walls were jade and had small a heart design on the wall with her name in it. The walk in closet we use as her dress up room. She wasn't the usual five year old obsessed with pink, frilly, and Barbie. She was calm, her favorite color was jade (she saw it on a dress and I told her what the name of the color was) she loved to draw and loved helping me with my photos. Her room was in the front of the house, she had the perfect view of the neighbor-hood, through the arch like window. We had separate bathrooms but she still likes using mine.

   My room was the master bedroom. It had a walk in closet also, a small section of it was specifically modeling cloths, and the other huge half was regular cloths. My room was in the back of the house, it had a huge window that covered most of the south wall. I could see the forest and stream through it. It had a black plush carpet, in it and the pack that was here was currently helping me with putting the stuff inside. We were almost done.

   The house was a cream white; there were three windows in total out front. Lilith’s, the kitchen window, and the den's huge wall window. The door was old; it had elegant designs carved into it. A willow tree was in the back yard, its arms swaying against the ground.