Chapter Seven

I felt a cool hand brush the hair off my neck and I smiled softly to myself.

"Jasper what are you doing here so early?" He chuckled softly in my ear and I felt him pull me to his cool chest.

"Well darlin'  it's actually 10 o'clock." 10 o'clock...

"It's 10 o'clock? ! Lilith is so late for school!" I said and tries moving from Jasper's arms. He held me still laughing softly. I huffed in aggravation.

"I took Lilith to school." Oh...that's why he was laughing... I playfully poured at him and he of course laughed even more. My stomach growling cut off his laughing. He grinned and I shrugged.

"There's breakfast already made on the table. " I giggled.

"You didn't bring it up? That's a shock I was getting used to all this pampering." He growled playfully and warmth spreaded throughout my body and by his feral grin he could sense it. I blushed and frowned at myself. He brought back the blushing habit. "Fine I guess I can get it myself." I said and dramatically walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I froze when I saw Alice and Edward sitting comfortably in the stools. I calmly walked over to the sink and grabbed the shotgun and cocked it. Wouldn't kill them but I bet I may be able to shot a finger or arm off at this range. Alice squeaked softly and Edward frowned.

"Bella what are you doing with a weapon?" I scoffed.

"I needed a way to protect me and my daughter. Now what the he'll are you guys doing back?" He shifted slightly.

" The weapon won't be necessary. " Jasper said coming behind me and placing his hands on my hips. He leaned down and put his lips to my ear. "Although miss ya look mighty fine with a gun" I shuddered at his tone. Alice and Edward growled as if we did something wrong. I sighed and looked back at them.

"Will you guys leave?" Alice danced to stand beside us and Jasper rubbed my sides in a soothing manner when I leaned back against him. She was after all his ex.

"We need to talk to you." I sighed in irritation.

"Two minutes." I started making my plate. Which involved a breakfast burrito mix and tortilla shells. I took a bite and moaned happily causing Jasper to laugh softly.

"Convince the family to let us completely back in." She demanded and I laughed covering my mouth with my hand.

"You screwed up and still are." She huffed.

"Maybe Lilith could convince them." I froze and stood up slowly. She just threatened my daughter. Without a second thought I had grabbed the readied shotgun and shot. She screamed as the bullet his her tiny ear and blew it clean off. Jasper grabbed it and laid it on the table. I stepped forward and pressed the gun to Alice's chest, Jasper stood behind me to help make my point.

"You will keep away from my daugther, and if her name so much as crosses your mind I will shot every part of you while Jasper holds you close sleep I know it will bury into you. Now both of you get the hell off of my property!" They were gone. I glared at my plate, my appetite now gone. "We should call Carlisle and the others." I said and looked at Jasper and then froze. His eyes were the color of burnt gold bits of black decorated them. I swallowed hard. He took a couple of slow steps toward me, trapping me against the counter.  He wrapped his long fingers in my hair to tilt my head back. He kissed me long and hard a soft growling sound escaping his chest. I shuddered holding him close to me. He kissed slowly down my neck causing me to softly pant. His teeth pressed slightly into the skin causing me to gasp and tilt my head back. His growl got louder with his approval. I felt his hands slip around my thighs as he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips as we were suddenly in my bedroom. I looked into his now dark almost black eyes and got lost in them.

************

That evening I decided it was time to call Jake. Jasper stood behind me silently as I stared at my phone. His thumbs rubbed soothing circles into my hips. I quickly dialed Jake's number and waited.

"Hey Bells." I couldn't help but to smile.

"Hey Jake...so listen.... I may have broke my promise about not talking to magical creatures like talking garden gnomes..." I didn't hear anything on the other end for a moment.

"Did you find a fairy?" The joke was strained.

"No Jake....the Cullens are back...not Edward and Alice though..." I then proceeded to tell him the whole story and what has happened since.

"If she even comes near Lilith..." he trailed off. I laughed softly.

"She won't Jake....I shot her ear off..." his laugh could be heard throughout the house.

"Oh Bells that's great! Do you still have it?" I laughed too.

"Yeah were going to give it back to the other Cullens later on."

"So you and blondie now huh?" I frowned slightly."better not hurt her Cullen. You won't get away this time." Jasper nodded.

"I could never hurt her." The way he said it caused me to look at him and caused Jacob to be silent then he chuckled.

"Ohhhh. I see now. Have fun telling her." And then he was gone. I frowned at Jasper.

"Tell me what?"

**********

Jasper's POV

That damn mutt I wasn't going to tell her like this. I looked down into her beautiful brown eyes and took an unnecessary breath.

"You are my Mate."

*************

AN!!!! CHAPTER FOUR WAS CHANGED I WAS NOT AWARE THAT HALF THE CHAPTER WAS CUT OFF UNTIL I RE-READ THIS.