{Epilogue}

© Amber Kalkes 2014

 Song-------} 

{Epilogue}

Tyler is wrapped around me as the summer sun’s beams fall down on us warming my skin. My bare legs covered only in a pair of cut off shorts and my chest only covered in a tight orange tank top. Tyler isn’t wearing anything but a pair of basketball short beside me while his wonderfully tanned chest glistens in the sun like some beautiful Native American god.

He really makes lusting after him easy when he’s like this.

“You’re not blocking your mind and your turning me on. Therefor I can not be blamed for anything I do after this.” He murmurs huskily in my ear.

I release a giggle before sticking my tongue out at him, “I’d like to see you try.”

Tyler growls lowly in his throat before climbing on top of me his necklace tickling my chest with its sharp tip. Tyler told me it’s a trophy from when he killed one of the rogues that killed his family. It’s a reminder of the loss of his family and his strength to know he can defeat anyone who threatens him. The savage, animalistic side of me finds this honorable and honestly a little bit of a turn on.

Shit, he’s turned me into such a hussy.

“Jane! Tyler!”

We both turn our heads to see Gavin running at us looking stressed and freaked out.

“What’s wrong?” I ask immediately worried to see him like this.

He looks at Tyler seemingly ignoring me; “Edgar needs you back to the house now.”

“What’s happening?” I ask Gavin as Tyler nods and starts sprinting towards the house without any more need of an explanation. “Gavin what’s going on?”

“The coven.” He pants.

I want to smack him, “What about the Coven? Edgar’s coven right?”

He nods grabbing my hand as he pulls me the same direction Tyler ran off to. “They’re planning to attack.”

“What? Why?”

“They want Shoshanna.”

“Oh shit.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And that brings us to 'The Sweetest Death' which is the continuation of 'The Sweetest Kill' And this stories sister book. So if you want to see what Jane and Tyler will be doing in the next story and you haven't read 'The Sweetest Kill' which is Edgar and Shoshanna's story then go do that because Tyler and Jane will be showing up.

Again, Thank you guys so much for being so amazing!

"Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough." -Emily Dickinson

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!