That's Cold|Cisco x Reader

You and Cisco have been dating for quite some time now. You never told anyone because it wasn't any of their business and because..your brother will simply kill Cisco.
You're the sister of the one and only Leonard Snart. How did you survive it? You didn't.
Long story short, Cisco has been the only person to have you finally realize what happiness was and helped you figure out what it was all about.
The two of you were in your apartment after a long day at work. You were both watching a movie, something different than Star Wars. This time, you chose the movie. You were perfectly happy with "Wonder". It warmed your heart right up, and that's a feeling you don't get quite often.
"It's very rude of you to make me fall in love with you, inconsiderate, really." You suddenly say.
"Not what you had in mind?" Cisco asked with a small smirk and a raise of his eyebrows.
"Not at all." You giggled.
"So inconvenient." He said. "I'm not sorry."
"Me neither." You say.
Without warning, you kissed his lips in a forceful but passionate way. He was more surprised than you were, because trust me, you had no idea you could bring up the courage to do it.
"D-Did you just kiss me?" Cisco stuttered.
"Was I not supposed to?" He asked.
"I'm not sure.." He said. "Do it again."

Before you got the chance for your lips to meet again, an uninvited voice stopped your actions.
"Let's not do that again."
Your head shot to the doorway, making your eyes go wide and your mouth to fall open.
"Lenny?" You gasped.
"(Y/N)?" He mocked you. "Cisco?"
He pretended to be shocked, which annoyed the hell out of you.
"When were you gonna tell me, sis?" Leonard asked, his voice clearly annoyed.
"I wasn't planning on telling you. We all know what happened last time you found out I was dating." You spat. "That time, I volunteerily told you. But you acted upon yourself to hurt him."
"Oh, I'm sorry, I thought killing your sister's boyfriends was my job, considering I'm your older brother." He said.
"No!! That's your problem! It's not always about killing or robbing, gosh Leonard, grow up!" You said.
"I think you should go." Cisco said.
"Shut it, Dora." Leonard snapped.
"Yes, sir."
You rolled your eyes at Cisco for even trying. You know Leonard is very intimidating, so you can't blame him. But Cisco should have atleast tried harder if he was going to try at all.
"Leave." You told Leonard. "I want you to leave."
"Hell no." He said. "Not happening."
Cisco stood up and approached Leonard.
"She said she wants you to leave." Cisco said. "So leave."
"Oh yeah? How about you make me." Leonard said.
"I-I..Well, you see.." Cisco sighed. I just don't see the point in making you when you could just shut the hell up and walk out of the front door."
Leonard had enough, clenching his jaw at Cisco and giving him that death glare. He basically shot Cisco with a stare.
"Wanna say that again, Ramon?" Leonard asked.
"You know what-just stop it. I've had enough of you!" You screamed. "Just get the fuck out!"
"Learn how to mind your own fucking business!" You added.
"Harsh." Leonard said. "See what love does to you? It gets you soft. Makes you feel things."
"Disgusting."
Without warning, Cisco opened up a breach.
Before Leonard could react, Cisco kicked him in and shut it before he could even step back through.
"W-What? Where did you send him?" You asked.
"Hell." Cisco smiled.
"What?!" You gasped.
"Relax. It's only around the corner. Atleast I think that's where I went to school.."

This was lame, sorry. But I hope you enjoyed it a little bit? Okay, goodnight I'm tired.