Everyone Read This|You Won't Regret It

Schools out, yes, I know.
But I absolutely HATE school! And no, it's not because I'm a "teenager" and don't like waking up at 6 in the morning.
It's because the school system isn't about learning anymore. It's about passing.
Pretty much every teenage student is so stressed out about school, that they have mental health issues, fake illnesses, and even try killing themselves.
"Hey, maybe our system is flawed."
And instead given the teenagers the reputation of "kids that are lazy and selfish, like what's up with that?"
I mean, who actually cares about finding the area of a stupid triangle? Teach me how to raise a family, drive a car, get a job, pay bills and live a HAPPY life! I'm forced to sit inside of a classroom for six hours straight and learn about things that I'm not at all interested in, and I will probably never use in my life after my exams.
And what REALLY annoys me is:
The teachers don't understand that students suffer from mental health disorders like social anxiety and force them to talk in front of a class for a high grade. And they don't think about the kids with Depression. They only assume that they are moody and negative all the time.
Students are in tears every night and they wake up wanting to throw up at the thought of going to school.and that they'd rather be dead than go to school.
How is that fair?
The fact that I have to choose between my grades and my health is really messed up. I just want to say, follow your own damn dreams, not what other people want/suggest you to do.
Because if you don't build up your dreams, someone else will hire you to build theirs.

I love you all so much. Drink lots of water, eat healthy, and get plenty of rest. 💕 Dont forget to Stay Strong💕