Info

Welcome to my second yandere one-shot book. For those of you that were on the ride for the first one, welcome back.

This book is intended for anime, so the fandoms included are:

Attack on Titan

Seraph of the End

Death Note

Assassination Classroom

Free!

Black Butler

Tokyo Ghoul

Mo Dao Shi

Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler

Elfen Lied

Black Lagoon

Black Clover

Code Geass

Your Lie in April

Yuri on Ice

Joker Game

and even through it is not an anime I'm adding Avatar the last Airbender to the list

Other fandoms may join the list on a later date. Feel free to make requests and of course you wish for more specific details but please, don't lay out a whole plot for me or you can write the story yourself. And if you do wish for something Hetalia related it will be redirected to my first book.

I also want to make aware that I always try my best to make sure that any reader can put themselves in the presented situation, so it might but as well be that I refuse to write a request where the reader must have a certain skin tone, gender, sexuality, ect, ect.

So that it's clear: I will not, I repeat, I will not post anything containing a sexual situation or explicit gore. Neither will I publish content that gloryfies violence or substance abuse or suicide.

Please be considerate that updates may be slow, the editing process each of my stories undergo and besides, I'm a student that has to suffer all the toils that come going to school. Still I'll update as often as I can.

As a writer I'm always striving to improve so I would love it if you'd leave a comment or give some constructive critique.

The first story will come out in a weeks time or so. I decided against publishing the first one-shot along with this since I want at least some people to read this before making a request I stated here that will unlikely come to be and ect.

Until then. Aufwiedersehen!