Emma Father 3

Adrain POV

I could tell Marinette was not happy one bit and she had an bitter look on her face. Ayla came back and and hand Mari her tea  and I felt a kick from. I look at Nino then at Mari and Ayla. Mari look away from Ayla got up and grabbed the diaper bag and told Alya to go with her and Nino said.

"Dude Mari upset and I know why."

Yeah I know.

I knew Chloè  was getting mad and she finally said.

"Adrikins why you not talking to me and why you hanging out with Maritrash."

Her names Marinette  Chloè and I am hang out with her because she my girlfriend  and I love her and stop calling me Adrikins my name is Adrain Chloè.

"What your dating the clumsiest person from high school who could barely talk to you the girl how-

I knew Mari was close by and Ayla came and sat down  with Emma and hand her to Nino who hand her to me and Mari said.

"Chloè I think you need to go now."

I looked be hind me to see  Mari with her arms crossed and Chloè huffed and said.

"Why should I Maritrash."

Marinette POV

I had just about just enough from Chloè and I finely said.

Look Chloè I doing want you around Emma your a bad person and clearly don't get the fact that Adrain doesn't like you and for your information I not clumsy any more and I actually grew up fast then you since I have kept up on gasp why I was gone I can goes is true I bet you don't want to get out right so leave or I will tell everyone.

"Fine but it's not over."

I think it is.

I sat down and chloè stormed off and Ayla burst out laughing when Nino said.

"How do you have stuff chloè Mari."

I don't it was a lie to get  her to leave I hate her guts and Emma really doesn't need to be around her.

They all burst out Laughing and my dad's comes over and said.

"Hey baby girl."

Hey papa what's with the party?

"Actually darling do you remember why we cent you to china."

Yeah to learn more about the culture.

" Yes darling but When we got news about Emma we won't to do something for the both of you."

Papa you guys Don-

My mom came over and handed me a box and I opened it to find two out fits and they said I with My mommy and this is My baby girl. I laughed a little and stood up and hugged my parents and my mom said.

" I see Emma like Adrian like you do!"

Mama?

My face heated up and I covers it and said.

" Mama, papa Adrain or actually dating."

My dad went to Adrian and said something and I heard Ayla and Nino laugh Emma was crying. I took her from Adrain and rocked her to sleep and put her in the stroller. I looked at Ayla, Nino and Adrain the said.

Mama, Papa can we talk on private please.

The looked at me and nodded. I grabbed my purse and they led me to a room and my mom asked.

"Marinette what going?"

Well I think you guys should know you Emma's father is.

" Why it doesn't matter?"

Mama it does because he has taken it apan himself to not leave her life once he found out and has helped me since I got back.

" Marinette Du-pain Cheng!"

Please hear me out and I can prove he's the father one the birth certificate and she has his eyes Mama, papa.

I pulled it out and gave it to them and I heard Emma Crying I go out to see Adrain trying to calm her down and say.

What's wrong?

" I don't know she just started crying."

Adrain calm down?

I grab a bottle out of the diaper bag and he hands me Emma. I put it in her mouth and say.

Adrain you should came with me.

He got up and follows me to the room and my parents were stunned. I had sat down and was feeding Emma and my mother said.

" Adrain the father how."

Well I conceived Emma the night of high school graduation and left the next day and found out a week after I left.

I explained everything to them nd at first my parents went happy and then they were knowing I was with some one who loves me for me and always be with me and Emma. Adrain was brought into our family now and I was happy to have the man I loved since high school by my side. Let's just say after that night everything was back to normal well mostly.