Emma Father 1

Marinette POV

Ayla and Nino Laughed and Adrain turned red in embarrassment and I was Laughing so hard my sides hurt. After I stopped Laughing I said.

You guys hungary?

They all nodded and I went to cooking and Ayla asked if she could help and I said yes. The both of us made Pancakes, bacon and eggs and I knew the question that Nino was about to ask that I will have to tell them Adrain already know. Adrain had handed me Emma and I asked him to go get her swing. Emma was wide awake and Ayla came over and asked.

"Can I hold her?"

Yeah sure.

I hand her Emma making sure she had her hands placed right and she looked at Emma and then at me and pulled me in to a different room and said.

"Mari were did Emma get her green eyes."

Her father has green eyes so she got my hair and his eyes but before you ask I will tell you and Nino who the father is after we eat.

She nodded and we went into the dinning room and she placed Emma in swing and we sat and at dinning table and ate our food.

Time skip a while latter

I was doing the dishes and Adrain came in to the Kitchen and asked in a whispers.

"Babe you okay."

Yeah I am just thinking where Emma at.

"Ayla has her playing peekaboo."

Emma's to young to know how to play that Adrain.

"I know but Ayla doesn't care how young she is she just loves babies."

I know that she is My best friend Adrain and what about Nino what's he doing.

"Thinking about something I don't know he being his normal self."

I giggle and whisper.

How are we going to tell them Adrain.

"I surprise that they haven't found out she does have my eyes."

Yeah and there a ton of guys both Ayla and I know who have green eyes.

"Well how about we show them the birth certificate."

Yeah that not a bad idea but what about my parents I have know clue how they will react.

"Don't worry about that right know we just have to tell Ayla and Nino first."

Okay you go back out there and give this bottle to Ayla and I will get the birth certificate from up stares..

He nodded and we did what we had to do. After coming from down stares I saw Ayla feeding Emma and Nino and Adrain talking when I said.

Ayla Nino we need to talk.

They looked at me and Ayla hand Emma to Adrain and walked over to me with Nino behind her and Adrain came up be hide me with Emma and I said.

Okay first Nino what I am going to say might make Ayla go nuts.

He nodded and I continued.

First Adrain and I are dating and second Nino I knew you were going to ask who Emma Father is and Ayla asked me the same thing I get that asked a lot but to answer your guys question look at this.

I handed Ayla the birth certificate  and her face lit up while Nino was shocked. She handed it back to me and I explained everything and at the end Alya asked a bunch of question but I couldn't understand her. I was over whelmed.

Time skip

Ayla and Nino left ,Emma is asleep in her crib and Adrain and I have eaten lunch and were sitting on the Sofa. I was lost in thought when Adrain pulled me over to him and said.

"Whats gots you thinking so hard Babe?"

Well I glad Alya and Nino reacted  in a good why but we have to still tell my parents and I afraid that the will disown me like the rest well actually my grandpa said I would only be disowned if they never meet her father, my grandfather was never curl to me and about a week they will be her to check on how I am and if I am following my families coustums and stuff and the visit will last for 3 weeks oh and my cousen only her because my grandma wanted to make sure I didn't add on to my discrass to our and she won't ever believe  that your dating me.

"Then I will make her Beliave Babe don't worry your pretty little head."

Oh Adrain you always find a way to make me smile.

I kissed his croom  and walk to the living room. I felt Adrian left me up and I said.

Put me down please Adrain.

He chuckle and placed me down a tikling me.

Adrain POV

I was tikling her and she was laughing and I stopped when there was a nock at the door and Emma started to cry. Mari looked at me and said.

"Please go get Emma I will answer the door."

I went up stares and into Emma room  and pick her up when I hear Mari  talking to someone and a lady raising her voice. I walked down with Emma and saw a old man and lady the lady had her hair in a bun and a Chinese's dress on and was raising her voice at Mari and I didn't  know what to do but the I tikled Emma making her laugh and they stopped and I heard Mari sigh and she walked  away and up the stares I shook my head and the man came up yo me and asned me.

"Who are you."

I am Mari boyfriend Adrain and Emma's dad and who are you and I understanding everything you guys say.

The looked at me and Mari came back in a Chinese dress and she looked stunning and she walked over and I handed her Emma and she kiss her head and went to the kitchen. I followed her and watched as she was trying to get the formula and couldn't reach it. I walked over and grabbed it and  set it on the counter. My phone rang and I said.

Mari I have to go and take care of something but I will be back.

"Mkay Adrain I have to deal with my grandoarents and take Emma to my parents oh yeah and I am having dinner at my parents."

Okay I will meet you there.

I kissed her head and left.