Marianette's leaving

No ones POV

Marinette and Adrain got drunk well celebrating graduating high school. It the next day and Marinette has just woke up.

Marinette POV

I woke up with the feel of body heat. I looked to my side to see Adrain and then look around to see our close all over his bed room floor I got up and dressed and my purse was no were I was looking when I hear Tikki sneeze and I look were and show Adrain was up holding it and Tikki in the other hand I said.

Adrain put Tikki down please.

He got up and walked over to me and said.

"you still have a stuffed animal."

Yeah just Tikki so please let me have her I have some were to be and she's my lucky charm and please give me the purse to.

I held my hands out and he placed Tikki in my hands and  held my purse up and I said.

Adrain please I have to be somewhere in two hours and I still have to pack.

He just stood there and then I just said.

Fine keep it I have more at home I don't have time for this.

I was about to open the door when Adrain said.

Wait my dad's home and he will not like this one big-

There was  a knock on the door and Adrain gave me my purse and pushes me in to the bathroom and Tikki said.

"Knows your chance."

I whispered.

Tikki spots on.

The ladybugs outfit was one and I opened the window in the bathroom and used my yoyo and left. I was on a roof top catching my breath with Chat Noir came and said.

"Hello m'lady ."

Hey Chat .

I see a blood on his check and say.

Chat what happened.

He looked at me and said.

"What do you mean?"

There's blood on your face chat.

I walked over to him and wiped it off to see a cut and I said.

What happened to you in your civilian form chat.

"Nothing I am fine don't worry I have it handled okay."

Okay just be careful why I am gone.

"Your leaving."

Yeah for a while I will be living with my grand parents learning a little bit about my culture. It will only be for 5 months then.I coming back here and well I don't know yet hopeful I get a job and save up money who knows bye.

I left hIm there and thought about what happened last night  and I was crying I moved out of my parents a week before school need in to a small 2 story house that has 4  beds and 2 baths. My room is the biggest and I turned one into a design studio I have been have a block lately. I land on the balcony that leads into my room and go in and detransformd and gave Tikki a cookie and she asked.

"Mari you okay?"

Yeah just I can't believe I got drunk and you know. We didn't use protection Tikki.

Mari what ever happens will be fine.

Your right Tikki.

Adrian POV

I was Chat Noir right now thinking about a bunch of things and how my father cut my check but it was a small cut and I know that not good and it been going on for a while know. Also I can't believe that had happened last night, I hope Mari does hate me.

I went into an Ally and detransformd formed and found the police station and talk to a cop and he said that my father will be arrested and that he just cent out some of his cops I thanked him and left . I went to the park to walk when I hear Nino call my name I turn around to see him and Ayla running over . When they got there Ayla asked.

"Hey Adrain what happened between you and Mari?"

I looked at her and said.

Sorry ever though it my business it is also Marinette's to and I really have no room to talk about it.

She was about to say something when Nino said.

"Ayla he right and we just Said good bye to Mari a little bit ago since she leaving for a while. Her parents thought it would be good for her to learn more about her Chinese culture and what her family was like back then so don't be surprised if she comes back and looks different."

I nodded and we walked and talked for a while before Ayla left to go see her sister she gave me a medium sized box and said.

"Mari maid one for all of us but gave me yours to give to you she said when she comes back we can open them tell then put it up."

I nodded and walked with Nino who was mostly Quit except when he said that he was going to ask Ayla to be is girlfriend.

I agreed saying that they would make a good couple. Soon after that he left and I got a call from Mari.

Hello Mari what's up?

"Adrain please do not tell Ayla & Nino anything one Ayla will freak and Nino will ask to may question and I won't be back tell a year."

What Ayla said you would be back in a couple of months.

"Yeah I changed it at the last minute don't worry I will be fine I am saying with my mom's parents learning about-"

Ayla told me please keep in touch.

"I will don't worry but I will right letter my grad parents don't believe in technology their old fashion and if anything happens just go to my parents they do love you Adrain but I have to go since I have to leave my phone here with my parents By Adrain."

Bye Mari be careful please.

With that the call ended and I felt lonely Mari living with her grandparents for a year.