Back to Paris

Marinette POV

I been in china for almost a year gave birth to a little girl that I named Emma. She had my hair and Adrain eyes. She was born February 14 and Is only 3 month old. I can't wait to go back home. My grandmother had thought me a lot I were a lot of Chinese traditional dresses and so does Emma. I leard a lot but tomorrow Emma and I head back to Paris and the first stop is My parents place since they are really wanting to meet emma and are willing to baby sit her. They even turn my old room into a nursery for her. I was brought out of my thoughts by Emma crying. I picked her up and rocked her back to sleep in the last year a lot has happened I be came close with my cousin Blake you is more like a brother to me. He lives with my grandparents and our grandparents agreed that he will becoming back with me which I don't mind since he help me out a lot .

Time skip the next day.

I packed every thing that we need and held Emma. I said my good byes and Emma,Black and I went to the air port and boarded a plan to Paris. They told me that I had to eather but her in a car seat or hold her. I chose hold because if I put her down she will fuss. Blake kept asking me question and I answered them. It felt we had been on the plane for days but it's been only 2 hours and the plane should land soon.
My thoughts where inferior by the pilot saying we will land in a couple of minutes. But for me beside my close I have changed a lot to. I no longer have my hair in pig tails and it's long but I still get told I look like a teen. While pregnant with Emma I really didn't gain any weight.

Time skip minutes latter.

We had gotten off the plan and asked one of the ladies at a desk to call a cab for use. She did and we went to my House and I dropped off and Blake stayed there because he was sleepy I had taken Emma with me and walked to my parents bakery and Walked in and went up to the counter and said.

Mom dad I am back.

My mom locked her head for out of the kitchen and said.

"My darling daughter you still are really beautiful and grown so much."

Thanks mama Weres papa.

"In the back and this must be Emma."

Emma was asleep and my mom was just having a hay day with how cute she was and she looked at me and said.

"Do you not have a baby stroller.

I shook my head and she ran up stares and my Father came out of the bakeries kitchen and said.

"Hey baby girl where you cousin because we got him an appointment."

At my place he was tired since he was up half the night doing stuff.

My mom came down with a stroller and said.

"It was yours when you were a baby and there's a diaper bag with stuff to.

Thanks Mama Papa I have to go and I will Bring Black here so I can get him out of my hair.

That laughed and I placed Emma in the stroller and went out side. I opened a grassland walked back to my place to see a car in front I walked to the door to see Adrian nocking on the door I walked up and said.

Adrain what are you doing here?
He turned around and came up to me and said.

"Wow Mari your umm.."

I let a small giggle and opened the door and said.

Black Chang get you butt up my my parents what to see you.

He shot up and Adrain said something with a jealous in it.

"Who he Mari."

I looked at him and said.