Emma Father 2

Marionette's POV

Adrain left and I feed Emma and my Grandpa came into the kitchen with my grandma following and my grandma said.

"Marianette  he real Emma Father and don't you dare lie you are already a discrass to the our family."

He is Grandma and I am not living if you won't proff come to the dinner party my parents are thoighing for Me being back.

Emme finished eating and I  burped her and went up stares and placed her in her crib and she feel asleep. I went back down states and my grandpa said.

"Mari can I talk to you some were else."

Yeah follow me Grandpa.

I led him to the office that was down stares and he said.

"Mari I don't think you grandmother is happy at all she thinks your lying and I know your not I can tell that Emma looks like that boy but who is he Mari?"

His names Adrain Agreste we went to high school together, he was one of my best friends and stood up for me when is childhood friend was being mean to me and you should see him with Emma Grandpa.

"Mari you and Emma our not a discrass and don't beleave what your grandma said and Mari that thing you call a stuffed animal I know its not one."

What how?

Well I use to own your boyfriends miracles and I meet your grandmother because she would always be in trouble I never found out who my parenter was but I guess you told each other already?"

Yeah we did, I would have never that one of my best friends was my partner who always flirted with me and made cat puns all the time.

"Well at least your happy that all that should matter."

Thank grandpa but were are you guys staying.

"With your cusion and I actually won't you to keep an eye on him please?"

Yeah sure but you guys should go get ready and have Blake take you to the bakery.

He nodded and we went out of the room and I went up to Emma to see her wide awake and smiled and grabbed her dipper bag and put stuff in it bad left and changed into a black dress with a green belt and the dress had green paw prints around  the bottom of it and at the top it had a paw print cut out of it with a peace of green cloth behind it and  I braided a green and black ribbon into my hair and put my hair into a bun. I put on a pair of black heels and went back into Emma's room and picked her up and changed her into a clean diaper and a out that matched me and my phone went off. It was Adrain.

Hey babe what's up?

"Is the door locked Mari."

No way Adrain what's wrong?

"Nothing I will be there soon?"

Okay I am up stares getting Emma ready.

"Okay babe see you to."

Mkay love you .

Love you two.

He hung up and I finished getting Emma ready. I was lost in thought when o felt arms rapped around me and I was brought out of my thoughts by Adrain kissing my check and he said.

"You okay babe?"

Yeah just thinking that's all.

Oh just the fact my all parents friends will be there and well they also invited everyone from high school that encludes Chloè and her dad Adrain.

"And if she does anything I will put her in her place I won't let her do anything to you or Emma babe."

Yeah I know its just what will everyone think Adrain only Alya ,Nino and you know who Emma Father is.

"Hey calm down everything will be fine Babe now let's go before were late."

Okay but I dont have a car seat.

"Well its not my car."

I looked at him and picked up Emma and he grabbed the Diaper bag. I went down stares and he grabbed the stiller and told me to close my eyes. He lead me down the front steps and told me to open and if front of us was a limo and he opened the door and I got in  with Emma in my arms and  Adrain got in and I told the driver were to go.

Adrain POV

Mari was anxious about this and I could tell. I looked at her and said.

Babe it's going to be fine I promise don't worry an of I am right Ayla probably already told your parents were together so don't worry.

It kinda hard not to when there going to be a lot of people there Adrain, people are going judge me Adrain.

Let them because why should it matter what they think Babe.

He kiss me and the rest of the way was Emma making noises and Adrian and I laughing. When we got to the place the driver got out and opened the door and Adrain handed him the stroller and got out. Adrain help me out  and grabbed the diaper Bag . He opened the stroller and I set Emma in the car seat part and placed the diaper under breath in a basket. I start to push the stroller up to the door and Adrain opened it. I looked around and spotted Ayla and Nino whom motioned for us to come to them. We walk over as Emma blow raspberries gaining a lot of  stares. I was really shaky by the time we made it to the table. I state next to Ayla who calmed me down as Nino and Adrain played with Emma. Me and Ayla laughed at them and Adrain looked at me and said.

"What so funny."

How just how you and Nino play with Emma is funny because she to young to understand any of  it.

Then he nodded and handed me Emma when we were all heard  was some one yell and Emma start to cry when the person came closer and said.

"Adrikins I have seen you since high school."

Ayla looked at me and said.

"Mari you thirsty I can get us something to drink."

Yeah sweet ice tea please I really don't drink alcohol any more not after what it led to last time.

Adrain and I burst out laughing and Chloè looked at us and Emma was still crying I grabbed a bottle out of the bag and gave it to her and said.

Chloè what do you won't can you see we are trying to have a good time and your the reason Emma started to cry.