Dating

Marinette POV

Afte I asked him that he did it again making me blush more. The last time he her kissed me I kissed back making him smirk and after he broke it he said.

Mari why you were gone I thought a lot about everything we went though in high school and how shy you were around me and you would always stumble over your words and your face was always red."

Hey not my fuilt okay.

He smiled and said.

"Mari I have seen sides of you before Ayla has and umm..."

What spit it out.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

He smiled and I said.

Adrain you know if Alya finds out she will freak out.

He nodded and said.

"And Nino will calm her down."

Good point and your answer is yes of course I will be your Girlfriend.

He picked me up and spinner me around making me giggle he had the biggest smile on his face. Soon he put me down and said.

"Your really light."

I smiled and said.

Yeah I know I really didn't gane any weight will pregnant with Emma and the doctor were surprised that she was so healthy when she was born even though she tinny for her age.

I yawned and said.

Well I am off to bed.

I went up stares with Adrain flowing me I had gotten into bed and fell asleep.

Adrain POV

I got in bed with Mari and pulled her close to me and fell asleep with her next to me.

Time skip I was woke up by Emma crying and Mari was asleep so I got up and looked at the time and it was 3 in the morning. I went into her room and saw a little thing flitting above her trying to stop and I knew  it was a Kwami and it was red with a block dot on it head. I went over and Picked Emma up and Rocked her and the Kwami turned around and said.

"You must be Adrain Mari talked a lot about you."

And whom are you?

"The names Tikki I am Mari Kwami and I know Plag is with you right."

You know Plag?

"Oh course all Kwami know each other and I been helping Mari at night but for some reason Emma just won't stop."

I smiled and headed down stares and made a bottle giving it to her and seeing Plag and Tikki fly  down with Mari behind them and I said.

Mari go back to bed I got this.

She smiled and got into the fridge and grabbed cheese  and an Apple the the cabinet and grabbed a cookie she gave the cheese to Plag and the cookie to Tikki and said.

"Actually it 4 the morning and I am usually up so yeah."

She walked over and kissed Emma head and my check and said.

"Alya and Nino are coming over latter to day."

I nodded and put the rag on my shoulder and burped Emma and Mari had left. I looked around and Tikki said.

"Mari is the laundry room Adrain."

I nodded and sat on the Sofa with Emma and watched her.

Marinette POV

I walk out of the Laundry room to see Adrain on the Sofa and I said.

Adrain you should probably go home and get clean close.

He looked at me and said.

"Yeah your probably right."

Her stood up and handed me Emma and kissed me and I have him his clean shirt. He kissed Emma head before he left. I went up stares and gave Emma a bath and took a shower when my phone went off after I got out of the shower.

Hello

Hey girl were here

The doors unlock go head and come in I am up stares getting dress so keep Nino and Adrain down there.

Adrain is coming over

Yeah be is be down soon.

I went though my closet and pulled out a pink tank top and a black skirt  and some flares. I put my hair in a pony tail and picked up Emma and went to her room and got a dress from her closet that was black and had green trimming and a green belt and a pair  of green baby shoes. I got her dressed and put a black head band on her that had a green bow on it and not one of those one's that is the size of the babies head. After I was done I went down stares to see all of them sitting on the sofa Ayla had cut her hair but kept the ombre effect and Nino has is hair cut. They were talking but stopped after Adrain and looked over at me Alya got up and came and hugged me and Nino was one to give side hugs. Their eyes fell on Emma who had fallen asleep and  Ayla was awwing over her why No no just looked at her and said.

"Mari who's the fath-

Emma started to cry and I went in to the kitchen take a bottle with all of the following me and of course the can of formula was why to high for me to reach and  It was the last can. Then Adrain grabbed it and gave it to me. I grabbed a bottle and made the formula for Emma but she wouldn't take it.  Emma was still crying and I had no clue what to do since she wouldn't take the bottle. Then Adrain said.

"Can I help you Mari."

I nodded handing him Emma and Ayla said.

"Girl your not one to trust so easily and I would have expected you to say no."

I looked at her and said.

The reason I said yes was he already meet Emma yesterday and she really seems to like him but when he feed her yesterday and burped her and  he didn't you a rag and she spit up all over his shirt it was pretty funny.