Chapter 20

Rhys and I were at the townhouse with Astria and Cayden, spending time with the Inner Circle. Everyone was there except Mor and Karshia, who were out on a date. Currently, Cayden was with Amren. I think Amren was his favorite aunt. You would think that Amren wouldn't like children, but she was so amazing with Cayden and Astria. We were playing music, and she made him dance by moving his arms. He clutched one of her fingers in each tiny hand, and she was full on laughing, moving him and dancing to the music. Astria was in Azriel's arms while Elain made funny faces at her, making Tria laugh. Nesta and Cassian had already had their turn with both kids, and Lucien and Raelia were content with just watching them and making faces. Azriel turned Astria so that her face was peeking over his shoulder, and suddenly, her wings sprouted from her back.

"Whoa!" Azriel said. He adjusted his hands so that they wouldn't hurt her small delicate wings.

"She can make her wings appear?" Elain asked, shocked.

"Yeah, she can," I said, giggling a little at their reactions.

"Now she wants to crawl," Rhys said, taking Astria from Az's arms and putting her on the ground. Rhys knelt, and put his hands on below her wings, supporting her. She moved a hand, and used her wings to balance herself. She moved her foot.

"She's crawling!" Nesta exclaimed. I nodded.

"Yeah, she did that a few days ago," I said, nonchalantly.

"What?!" Nesta, Elain, Azriel, Cassian, and Amren yelled. "And you didn't tell us?"

"Sorry, guys. We were caught up with the parent interviews and stuff. We forgot," Rhys explained, still kneeling on the floor, helping her.

"It's okay. It's nice to see her crawl though," Elain said. Cayden was intently watching his sister from Auntie Amren's arms. He squirmed and then changed his appearance to match Amren's hair. There was the same reaction from everyone, while Amren laughed herself hoarse over the imitation of her hair. Cayden giggled, burying his head in Amren's shoulder. Astria crawled a little more before her wings disappeared. She fell over a little, and I picked her up. Just then, I heard the door shut, and Mor and Karshia walked in, huge smiles on their faces. Before I could ask why they were so happy, Cassian began telling them what happened.

"Hey guys! Guess what! Astria can make her wings appear and disappear, like Feyre. Astria was just crawling! And Cayden can change his appearance!" Cassian exclaimed, ever the proud uncle.

"That's awesome!" Karshia exclaimed. "But guys, we have some news."

"We're engaged! She's my fiancé! There's going to be a wedding! I'm going to have a wife!" Mor screamed all in one breath.

"Oh my god! That's amazing! Congrats!" I yelled. I got up to hug them both. Everyone called out their congratulations. We all hugged the happy couple. We all sat down once again.

"So? How did it happen?" I asked eagerly.

Flashback...

Mor's P.O.V.

Karshia had taken me to the cafe where we first met. We had a nice cup of tea, and we talked about everything. We talked about her training. We talked about all the memories we had shared together, laughing at most of them, or fondly smiling at some. Once we both finished our tea, she asked me if I wanted to take a walk around the city. I agreed. We walked around, going in various shops and looking at things. We went in a clothing store where we spent a little time trying on clothes, some that were nice and some ridiculous combinations that made us both laugh.

"What do you think of this outfit?" I asked, coming out of the dressing room wearing a lilac spring sweater, with dark skinny jeans.

"Wow, Mor. You look amazing," Karshia told me. "You definitely have to get that. Both the jeans and the sweater. Tell you what, I'll buy it for you."

"Aww thanks Karshia, but only if I can buy that skirt and shirt that looked amazing on you," I replied, not wanting to leave the shop with something and her with nothing.

"Alright, deal." While I changed back into the clothes I had worn here, Karshia went to find a sky blue knee-length skirt, that had green leaves sewn all across it. She had worn it with a white long sleeve crop top. She had looked amazing in it, but she said she didn't need more clothes when I asked her to buy it. We bought the clothes for each other and had them packed in bags. We carried our shopping bags out of the store, and I realized we were right in front of the Rainbow. She lead me to her studio (she now used a private studio that only she and Feyre used, since she sold her house to live with us). I checked out her paintings, some new and some old. While I was admiring one of her new paintings, Karshia put her hand over my eyes, and lead me to the back of the studio.

"Okay, you promise to keep your eyes shut until I say to open them?" She asked, seriously.

"I promise," I replied. She removed her hand, but I kept my eyes firmly shut. I heard some rustling, and the sound of a sheet being pulled from the canvas. A large canvas by the sound of it. There was a little more rustling, and Karshia took my shopping bag from my hand.

"Okay, open your eyes," Karshia said. I opened my eyes, and gaped at the beautiful painting before me. It was nighttime, and there were two silhouettes, Karshia and I, sitting on a hill. The night sky sparkled above us, and one shooting star streaked the sky.

"Mor, you make me happier than I ever thought I could be. You were the light at the end of the tunnel, and your light shined brighter than all the stars in the night sky combined. You are the smartest, funniest, strongest, bravest, most beautiful, and overall amazing person I have ever met, and I'm so lucky to have you. I wake up everyday, thinking, By the Cauldron, I'm with Mor. I love you so much. So," Karshia said. She knelt down on one knee, pulling out a small box and opening it. "Will you marry me?" I gasped, tears coming into my eyes, and one single tear tracing a trail down my face.

"Yes! A thousand times yes!" I breathed, hardly believing this was happening. She smiled, her eyes brimming with tears too. She slid the ring on my finger. The ring was made up of a purple stone and a blue stone, with silver twisting around both stones, holding them together forever. I knew purple was me, and blue was her, and silver was our love, an unbreakable bond. I kissed her, a sweet, gentle kiss, and smiled at her and the ring.

End of Flashback...

"That's awesome guys," Feyre said happily. "I'm so happy for you." With that we skipped upstairs to celebrate.

~