Chapter 15

Sophias Pov

I growled at his words. Brittney threatened us. She already threatened me. What could she possible want. Just because Dylan left her for his mate. I knew she was just using him to be Luna. But i didnt think she'll be this mad.

'let me tear her from limb from limb' siace said.

'no what if she stronger'

"how could she be stronger than a Luna your automaticly powerful and bigger'

'i think about it'i said then ending our talk. Dylan was looking at me curiously.

"Me and Siace had a little talk" i said shrugging.

"Who is Siace?"Dylan asked.

"My wolf" i said then his mouth shaped an 'O'

"When i left from here i wet to the ice cream place Meenchies i beleive.. yea... and she came up to me and threatened me in my face aswell. Talking about cherish my short life and all" i said cleaning dishes. I heard a deep and scary growl from Dylan. I felt his arms wrapped around my waist.

"No one is going to hurt you" he said his voice sounded powerful and dangerous.

 I turned and carressed his cheek with my hand, he immediatley leaned into it. Then he began kissing my hand.

"Nothing is happening to me, im by your side forever" i said gently. I felt him relax. He cupped my butt then lifted me up onto rge counter.

"I love you Sophia" he said as he began to kiss me. I wanted his touch, his everything, it felt so good kissing him. He lifted me again and began to walk. I didnt pay attention to where he was going with me but i didnt care. I didnt want his lips away from me. I soon felt my self being layed onto the bed. He broke the kiss and looked in my eyes. I began to blush at how close we are.

"Get some sleep princess" he said. I nodded and snuggled in his chest. Right before i drifted off i remebered what he said.

"I love you too Dylan'' i said falling asleep.

--------------

I woke still in Dylans arms but i was laying on top of his chest. I looked up to see his sleeping face. He looked so cute, i could stare all day. I moved his heavy arms off of mr getting up.

"Where are you going darling" he said patting spots om the bed looking for me. I quickly put a pillow where he was about to reach. I didnt want to wake him up. I wanted to cook him breakfast in bed. I went to go take a quick shower.When i got out i grabbed some grey tight sweat pants and a whit t shirt. I went downstairs quietly to see Kobe and some lady in his arms. I cleared dmy throat. They both shot up and looked at me.

"Luna-" he said but i interrupted.

"No please call me Sophia" i said pleading.

"Luna-, i mean Sophia, im so happy to meat you" the girl says.

"You must be Kobes mate, whats your name?" i smiled.

"Kylie" she said.I just remember they toold me yesterday.

"Well i heard you are the strongest female in the pack,  i was to fight you so i can see foreal" i said smiling hoping she says yes.

"Oh no i cant hurt the luna" she said shaking her hands.

"Trust me your not going to hurt me, but any ways are you guys hungry?" i asked. They both nodded and i smiled. I guess im cooking a big meal.

-------

When i was done cooking and made Kobe and Kylies plate, i started making Dylan big ole plate. I went to go sit on his lap as usual while he feeds me some of his food.

"Omg who maked this" i moand savoring the flavor in my mouth.

"You do" everyone else said in unison.

"Oh yea. well im awesome" i said.

"Ready for sparring" Kylie said to me. Oh yea im suppose to be fighting her.I  nodded quickly, as i ran up stairs to put on proper clothes.

---------------------------------------------------------

LeaaLovessPinkk