Chapte 10

Sophias POV

"I love you Dylan and im happy your mine"  i said pecking his lips. He growled and responded to the kiss. I smiled into it. He pulled away and i whimpered,all the sparks that i felt i didnt want him away from me. He looked down and smirked at me. 

'"Its okay priincess, lets just get back to the party" He said wrapping his arm around my waist. Going to a party in a big shirt but its understandable.  I felt safe i felt loved in his arms. We walked back to the party and all eyes was on us. Gasp and awws was everywhere. I blushed and hid my face in the side of his body. He lead us to my parents.

"Aww honey im so happy i dont have to keep secrets now" she said hugging me tightly. I smiled and huggd her back.  saw my father smiling and nodding and Dylan. I heard a growl to turn around to see Cullen watching me as he left. THANK YOUU!!!!! hes leaving but i dont want him mad.

Dylans grip got tighter around me. "Come on lets  go get you some clothes" he said leading me  to the house. While walking my legs ache bad, and i buckled falling to the ground. Dylan caught me before i hit it.

"Whats wrong?" Dylan asked concerned.

"My legs hurt Dylan" i had wincing at the steps i took.

"Oh thats okay , theres usually a pain after you first shift, i'll get you upstairs"he said scooping me up bridal style. I smiled and kissed him. He deepend the kiss while we walked into my room. He put me down without breaking the kiss. He growled and tried to pull off the shirt i was wearing. I immediatley stopped him.

"You got to wait for that"i said winking at him. He nodded and smirked.

"Your gonna want me soon" he said. I just rolled my eyes , not beleiving, i have control over my self he doesnt. I laughed to my seelf.

'thats our mte he can have us if he wants us'

I blocked her out.

"No you dont" he said. I turned around confused. Huh?

"What?" i said.

"You said i dnt have self control, but i do" he said.

"How-d-" i said but he cut me off.

"I marked you now i can read your mind babe" he said flopping on my bed.

"Can i read yours" i asked. I t wouldnt be fair if i cant read his.

"Yes you can" he laughed. I smirkeed to myself. I got some clothes nd went to go change in the bathroom. I came out to see Dylan waiting for me. I ran and flopped on the bed beside him, snuggled up aginst him. He wrapped his arms around me. It felt so good, all the sparks flew through everywhere he touched. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

---------------

I woke up feeling cold and empty i turn over to see a empty spot next to me. I shot up quickly. My wolf was freaking out he was gone.

"Dylan!...Dylan where are you?" i franticllly said.

"Princess calm down" I heard Dylans voice. I turned around everywhere looking for where his voice was comig from.

"WHERE ARE YOU?" I yelled. My breathing hiched and i was freaking out.

"Sophia"

"Yea!"

"Im mindlinking you" he said.

"What, you can do that with anyone in the pack just think of them then speak in your mind" he chuckled.

"Dylan thats not funny i was scared " i said. I sat on my  bed and layed back.

"Im sorry, i had a meeting when people found out you where my mate i had to explain to everyone. I didnt want to wke you so i just keft, im so sorry"he said.

"Its okay, when will i see you again"  i asked because me and my wolf did not want to be not a foot way from him.

"Anytime you want to, you are there Luna" he said. It just hit me and the events from lastnight. He marked me, that means im the Luna of the CollinWar Pack. 16 and a Luna. "Okay ill see you later thenn okay" i said.

"Okay princess" he said. After he said i blocked my mind. Its dont feel right having him read my mind anytime he wants. I go and throw on a maxi dress and sandals , i apply simple make up. Eyeliner mascara and lipstiick. I go down stairs to see my parents.

"Goodmorning Luna" my mom teasesd.

"Goodmorning mom" i said smiling."Dylan left this morning" she said.

"I know i woke up freaking out then he mindlinked mee and told me where he was at" i said with a worried face.

"Okay back to the chase..... Whats type of Luna doesnt have a car?" she asked laughing. That made me upset a little.

"Me" i looked down.

"What? Not anymore" she said shaking keys infront of me. I jumped up and squeled. I gave her a huge hug.

"Okay sweetie remember your even stronger then before so take it easy" she said sounding breathless. I let her go fast.

"Im so sorry mom"

"Its okay just go out and have fun today" she said tossing me tthe keys. I know what your thinking. But in Austraili you start your class at 15 so i have the license that you can only driive with an adult but shhhhh no one has to know.. Hahaa.

I jumped in the car and made my way to Dylans house hoping Amy is there.

------------------------------------

(That whole driving part i made up completly lol i just want her to drive)

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

LeaaLovessPinkk