Chapter 13

Sophia Pov

I felt like i was in the hair. I felt sparks all over my body. I was still very tired but i had the strenght to open my eyes. I opened them to see Dylan carrying me up the steps.

"Get off me Dylan" i said trying my best to wiggle away.

"Stop Sophia i cant have you sleeping on the couch" he said. I groaned in fustration. That couch was uncomfortable anyway.

"What time is it? i asked.

"4" was all he said. I growled at him.Why the hell is he waking me up at freaking 4 in the morning.

"Why are you up?" i asked curious of why he even woke up.

"I have buisness to take care of, Kobe will be here to watch over you" he said while he laid me in bed. I dont need know one to watch me im okay by myself. I didnt have the strenght to argue.

"Go back to sleep ill see you when i get home"he said and with that he kissed my hand and left. When he was out of sight i fell asleep again.

------------

I woke up feeling fool resting. I got up tapping the bed looking for my phone but i leaned to see it on the floor. I picked it up and the clock said 9:55. Welp, i woke up a lil late i guess. I was interrupted from my thoughts by my stomach growling. Yea im pretty hungry, i only had a poptart and some icecream. I got and walked down staiirs. I could tell my hair looked a mess. I walked downstairs into the kitchen and opened the fridge.I felt someone wal into the kitchen.

"Goodmorning Luna" Kobe said then started drinking his gatorade.

"Oh  hey Kobe, why-" was all i was able to say whent he started choking on his drink. Is he dieng or something!?He patted his chest then ponted down to my lower half. I look down to ee i was still just in my under wear. I screamed and ran up to my room.

"Sorry" i yelled while running. I went in my closet and immediatley grabbed some shorts. I walked down stairs to see Dylan standing infront of Kobe. Kobe was standing straight and seemed nervouse.

"Dylan?" I said walking up to him.He turned to look at me and his expression softened and he smiled.

"Hey beautiful, i heard screaming i came back because i left some papers" he said. I didnt want to tell him what just happened so i blocked my mind and lied.

"At the bottom of the steps i saw huge spiders then i ran back into my room, so uh why are you in Kobes face" i said quickly. Kobe eyes me like 'wtf'. Dylan glared his eyes at me and i gave him my best fake smile ever.

"Im not going to walk down those steps ever again if i see another spider" i said crossing my arms and walking into the kitchen. I pulled out some eggs , bacon and already made pancake mix. I felt both of them walk in behind me.

"Hungry Kobe?"  i said turning to look at him. He nodded while i heard a deep growl that ranged through the house.

"Why didnt you ask me ?!" he said glaring at Kobe.

"Dont you have a meeting to go to?" I asked in a duh tone.

"Yea" he rolled his eyes. " But why cook him food?" he asked.

"Because im the LLuna i take care of my pack if one is hungry ofcourse im going to feed them" i said. I didnt really think of that answer, it just came out. Dylan walked over to me and smiled. He had pride in his eyes.

"Okay, i knew you were going to be perfect" he said kissing my lips then began to leave again.

"Bye" i said blushing.

-------------------------------

I finished cooking and we now was both at the table scarfing that food down. I eat twice as much now so i had a big plate.

"Hey thanks for the save back there" he mumbled with all the food in his mouth. I laughed and nodded my head. When we finished eating i cleaned the dishes while Kobe was in the living room watching tv. When i was done i went to the movie room and put in the Twilight movie. What a coincidense right. Haha

-----------------------------------------

feedback

LeaaLovessPinkk