Chapter 3

Sophia POV

This boy he makes me feel funny. Dylan. Dylan makes me feel funny. I want to see him and play dolls with him. Something about him i enjoy. I hope i get to see him again and again.

Dylans POV

I woke up to a sorry looking Brittney in my face. She was straddling me and pouting. "Are you still mad at me baby?" she said and began kissing my neck. She really is disusting to me  now. "No im not mad" i said pushing her slightly.

"Okay lets have some fun then" she said trying to rip my shirt. I started to growl i didnt want her on me. She took that growl in a good way and ripped my shirt. That sent me over the edge. I growled even louder and got straight p from the position as she fell on the floor.

"I dont want to do anything with you!'" I yelled and stormed out the room to my closet. I picked out some fresh clothes then brushed my teeth and took care of all my other buisness. I really miss Sophia i want to go see how she is doing and, i dont know if i should tell them this morning or later today. Oh well they need to know, if they become suspicious then ill tell them. Yupp good plan!

I hurried down the stairs and bean heading for the door. I just really wantd to leeave the house and go see Sophia.

"Dylan?" i heard Amy's voice cll out. I quickly turned around and on one knee.

"Hello Princess Amy"i said sounding all roual. She likes being called princess."Hey Royal knight Dylan, you leaving so early why?" she asks. Ever since mom and dad died she has been really picky and nosey.I didnt want to tell her about Sopiha and the situation i need to keep it from her.

"Im going to visit a friend of mine, your going to meet her soon okay?" i said to shorten it so i can leave. Then i heard brittney coming down the steps. I hurried and kissed Amy on her forehead.

"I got to go" i mouthed, she nodded and waved goodbbye. I grabbed my keys and ran out the door to the car.When i was pulling off i saw Brittney standing in the doorway with a evil look, but i didnt care all i wanted to do was visit Sophia. After the short drive to Tracies House.

I arrived and hopped out the car. I felt my chest tightening up again. I guess thats going to be normal to me then. I knocked ont the door waiting for someone to open it. Thhe door opens and i smell Sophias scent making me smile, but im the only one smiling because Robbert was at the door growling. My face straightened up and became serious.

"Your her mate..." he said.  My heart dropped and i was frozen i dont know what to say. Tracie came to the door happy but had a worried expression.

"Come in dont mind my husband" she said. But i didnt want to come in if i wasnt welcomed by Robbert.

'Come in" Robbert said. I was suprised he didnt hit me. Yea i know im Alpha but its Sophias dad. I mean he has feeling to. We walked in the house. I needed to get my words together. We came into the kitcheb and sat down. I looked at Rob and he was glaring at me i quickly looked away from him to Tracie. She was just sitting there shaking her hands til dhe said something.

"Im so happy but worried about all this" she said. Me and Robbert just nodded in agreement. It just popped up to me how did they even find out.

"If i may ask, how did you all-"was all i was able to say until i was interrupted.

"Aunt Tracie make su-" was all he was able to say until he choked on his words. How dare he go behind my back and tell them with out permission, i know this is his family but thats disrespectful. He looked at me with fear. I got and started growling really loudly enough for everyone to hear and a notice for nobody to interupt. I started to size him.He didnt do it back he knew better. His punishment was to be scared shitless. I was about to yell at him and hit himuntil i felt a tug on my pants. I growled and the person who tugged on me, until i turned to see Sophia with a worried expression. My face changed from furious to calm and regretful.

"Sophia..." i said reaching for her and picking her up. I turned to look at Mike with a 'this isnt over yet' look.

"Did i scare you?" i asked her. She shook her head and hugged me.I was worried why she wasnt speaking to me.

"How come your not talking to me?" i asked really getting scared.

"I told her not to speak to you again" Robbert said in a harsh tone. Tracie snapped her head towards him like she didnt know about him telling her that.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?" she yelled.

"He isnt good for her" he said. Hearing that made me and my Wolf mad. All i did was growl, which paused the conversation.I didnt want Sophia to hear this or even know yet.

"Sophia you like music right?" i asksed her . She looked at me and nodded.

"Here take my phone and earphones and go listen to music please?" i asked smiling, she started to giggle, she then took my phone and went up stairs. I looked back at everyone in the kitchen and nodded.

"Why would you keep her from her mate Robbert im very disappointed in you i thought i knew you better" she said shaking her head. Robbert was obvioisly effected by her words.

"Honey , do you not notice the age difference!?" he yelled. If theres was one thing i hated it was disrespect.I never have been disrespected like this so many times. AND IT WS ONLY 2 TIMES TODAY!

"You wil not speak to your wife and loving mate like that. You dont even know the whole meaning of this situation, i wasnt even able to tell you because someone else had to run there mouth"i said that while glaring back at Mike but then continued "Me and Sophia are mates, theres no rejecting between us. I know she isnt of age but im not about to skip out of her life til then, ima stay and get to know her.I dont want her to know where mates, i atleast want to tell her at 14 or something, til then we are good friends and her protector, ima look like this until she is mine, i wont age a bit so its going to work out. Ive been looking and praying to find my mate, now that ive found her im not letting her go.I know both of you are worried but there isnt nothing to worry abut. She wont know where mates until she shifts.She isnt going to be hurt with me, i know what im doing and you should know how serious i am about this" i say feeling alot better now that ive said it.

Tracie comes up and hugs me "I trust you and im so releived you said that" she says with a tear in her eye. I hugged her back and Mike came to pat my back, i ignored that he touched me. She released me from the hug and looked at her husband.

"I dont know who this is infront of me. This is your daughter i know your scared for her but this is for her NOT YOU. Im going to need you to suck it up please. This isnt right  you know the bond of mates and your putting up a issue. There gonna be around eachother if you like it or not Rob" she said stirnly looking at him.

"Im sorry honey, i was being stuborn and only thinking about how i felt, i agree with you all" he said getting up to hug her. They hugged and me and Mike watched awkwardly. I patted my pockets looking for my phone remembering i gave it to Sophia.

"Ima go upstairs to say goodbye to Sophia" i said, they all nodded and i left the kitchen. I didnt need a direction to her room, i just followed her scent, vanilla and strwaberries. Simple but relaxing. I came up to this pink door i knew was hers. I knocked on her door but she didnt answer, so i knocke again and again but she still didnt answer. I got fustrated and just went it.

But she was gone...

----------------------------------

what you think?

LeaaLovessPinkk