Chapter 8

Sophia POV

I woke up behind attacked by Amy and my other close friend Leah. Leah was 5'7 tall platnum blond hair that was really short like a bob,and peircing green eyes they are so big and beautiful.

"Come on get up you need to get ready for your day!" Leah yelled, jumping on on my bed. I pushed her off hearing a low thud on the floor.

"Ow! what was that for?" she said rubbing her back.

"For waking me up early" i laughed. I hated getting up early. But today was my birthday it was okay.

"Okay stinky girl you smell like liqur and wet dogs, get it 'wet dogs' " she said holding her nose and laughing. I just held a stright face.

"That wasnt funny" i said stripping naked infront of them.

"Oh MY GOD MY INNOCENT EYES" Leah screamed whimpering. I laughed.

"She does this all the time im used to it, now" she waved it off.

I just got in the shower and cleaned up.When i was down i got out and lotioned down , the door flew open and clothes was thrown at me.

"Yea thanks!'' note the sarcasm. I looked at the clothes it was black high waist shorts and a Blue and white aztec crop top. It was cute i liked it. I stepped out in my outfit.

"This is cute i know what exact shoes to wear, my platform white gladiator sandal" i smirked to my self while Leah and Amy nodded. I heard my stomach growl, they oobviously did to.

"Your mom cooked shes downstairs" Amy said. I took no time into running down the steps. I walked in the kitchen to see my parents cleaning up.

"Goodmorning Happy Birthday!" My parents yelld in unison. I smiled and thanked them with a hug. I Saw what they were making. ITS MY FVAORITE! Cinnamon flavored waffles, cheesy eggs, sausage with gritz. Yumm!

I got me a plate and got a little bit of everything. But everyone else had alot on there plate, they shifted and there body needed more food than i need. But just wait til i shift.We all scarfed down our food. Yeah we was really hungry.

"Okay we have to go to the mall to find your outfit" Amy said snapping in my face.I swatted her hand away gently.

"Okay lets go" i said rolling my eyes.

-------

"Ow!"

"OWW!"

"Okay what the hell are you doing" i yelled moving my head away from Amy and Leah.

"Were trying to pin your hair to the side" Leah said tugging my hair back.I let out a big huff. I had my make up on, my jewerly, now im waiting for my hair to be done. When we was at the mall i picked out... wait well Amy and Leah picked out all black dress that was long and strapless and had a cut on the side to show my legs, and i had high red heels.

"Okay we are done" they said in unison. I got up and ran to the mirror to see my hair pinned to the side and loose curls hanging.

"I LOVE IT!" i squealed. Amy and Leah started acting like they were the best clapping for thereselves and stuff. I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay okay i know we are great but thhe party started in 15 minutes hurry up and get your dress on."Leah said. My mouth shaped an 'o'. I rushed and took the dress off my bed and slipped it on, then sat down to put the heels on. While walking ti the body mirror outting the last shoe on. I noticed myself. I looked like a whole different person.

" i look beautiful" i whispered to myself.

"You sure do" They said in unison.

"But i feel bad for the dress, its gonna rip if you shift unexpectentl" Leah said.Oh yea the dress.

"Aww i really like it" i said pouting.

"Its gonn be okay you not even going to be worried bout it when you find your mate and shift" Amy said in a duh tone. I rolled my eyes i dont care i want to keep the dress.

"Dont worry ill go find the dress again and get another one" Leah said waving it off.

'thank you' i mouthed.

"Ima find a way not to rip it ima hop out the dress right when i shift" i said shrugging my shoulders.

"But your gonna be naked" Amy said.

"Cover me" i said. They nodded there head. My door suddenly busted open with my mom.

"Honey, the party stared everyone is waiting, and- you look beautiful" she said beginning to tear up.  I give her a hug.

"Mom dont cry" i said rubbing her back.

"I know I know, i need to pull it together" she said wipping her tears then standing up straight.

"Okay lets go" I said locking arms with Amy and Leah.

We walked to the back yard it was before dark so it looked  nice outside. I opened the door then everyone started yelling.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOPHIA" they yellled i  was so happy i blushed like crazy. Everyones eyes was on me. I saw my dad and ran up to him. " Happy Birthday again princesss" i said to my dad.

-----

Almost an hour and a half went by and i look around at the party to see everyone dancing and having a good time. I see out the corne of my eye Dylan walking into the forest with roses in his hands, which happens to be my favorite. I began to walk towards him but i was pulled back by strong arms.

I look up to see Cullen smiling down at me. What is he doing here?! Does he want to get beat by Dylan again.

"U-Uh why are y-you here Cullen?" i asked nervous. He smirked at me and kissed my cheek making me shiver. "Its okay princess for you i'll take the beating" he said snaking his arm around me. Oh Gosh i cant let my dad or Dylan see him on me. Oh lord, even worse... MY MOM. She will freak. I see Amy Leah and here mate Kobe dancing. I stare at her hoping she sinces me looking at her. Leah suddenly turns around and  makes eye contact with me.

When she see's the person im with she gives me a devious smile. I shook my head and mouthed 'help' she must of understood because she ran over to me with Amy behind yanking my arm.

"Hey Sophia , we need yor help real quuick" she said pulling.

"Ok" i replied so quick strying to get away from Cullen.

We sped walked to another area of  the party. "So what was going up there with Cullen?" Leah asked.

"Nothan im try- " I said but all my breathe left my body and i felt the middle of my chest crack, maing it slightly hard to breathe. I fell to the ground while i scream in pain, realizing what was happening.

My shift...

Oh shit my dress!

---

COMMMENT COMMENT COMMENT  COMMENT  COMMENT

COMMENT  COMMENT  COMMENT  COMMENT  COMMENT

LeaaLovessPinkk :)