Chapter 11. Part 2

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

How many times do I have to tell him I'm not interested? Well.....i really don't know but still!

"I won't say I hate you but you annoy me to some extent" I told him.

"I'll keep on doing it until you say you like me too" he laughed.

"See...see that that right there annoys me your cockiness it's annoying" I told him. "What? why are you laughing?"

"You get hot headed really fast" he said.

"So I've been told" I pouted.

"Aww why the pouty face?" he asked.

"Nothing" I sighed.

"So I'm finally getting through you" he said to me.

"Tsk.....you wish!" I yelled at him and he laughed even more.

"Look to the point I really like you and I would lo-"

"Woah look the fireworks are starting!" I said and looked at the now brightly lit city. I laughed happily and looked at him then he crashed his lips on mine. I gave in to the kiss and something clicked.

"So did I finally get through to you?" he asked me breathlessly.

"Hell yeah" I smiled and he pecked my lips.

"I told you" he said and I pushed him away blushing.

"First kiss?" he asked me.

"Yes! you asshole!" I said I couldn't stop smiling though.

"I have nothing to do here" he said and started to walk to his car.

"Wait!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" he asked not turning around I put my sleeves up and I pulled his jacket making him turn around. I balled up my fist then put a small piece of paper in the pocket of his jacket then released his collar making him fall.

"You know what to do" I picked up the bottle and got in my car and drove away leaving him on the ground. But I didn't care.

~~~~~flashback end~~~~~

"Then we just kept on seeing each other in every date he asked if I wanted to go out with him. I kept on saying no until I decided that he was serious enough and I said yes" I finished the story and by that time we were back at 1327.

"We're home!" yelled Letty.

"Welcome baby" said Dom receiving Letty with a kiss.

"Mommy!" yelled Kyo running to hug me.

"Hey baby" I said picking him up and Dom went to went the bags to the car.

"Oh my god I'm sorry Mia for leaving Kyo I hope he wasn't a bother" I said as Mia came out the house.

"Not at all he's actually a very good boy" she said ruffling his hair.

"I'm glad to hear that" I told her and set Kyo down and he ran to play with Jack and Dominic.

"Oh you're helping Dom" I said walking up to Han.

"Yeah he needed help installing Nitrous on a clients car" he wrapped his arms around me.

"You look hot" I told him smiling.

"I think we're moving to America" he told me.

"Oh and why would that be?" I asked him.

Well first you're not wearing that long sleeve, second you've been happier since we got here and.....Gisele?" his eyes expressed pure shock and he pushed me away.

"What the hell Han?!" I yelled as I fell to the ground.

"Woah Han dude you okay?" asked Roman helping me. Dom also came and helped me.

"Han you okay?" he asked him.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" he whispered as he turned away and gripped his head.

"What's wrong? Han?" asked Dom and I got to my feet.

"I'm sorry baby I'm so so sorry I didn't mean it" he ignored him and came towards me.

"Yeah sure it's the third day you do that" I told him angrily and walked away.

Han's POV

What's wrong with me? I....i keep on seeing Gisele but she's.....she's.....gone.

"Han what's wrong I know something's wrong so don't tell me it's nothing" said Dom.

"Yeah man what's up?" said Roman and I had no choice but to tell them. We sat by the grill and Tej started to fire up the grill for a quick BBQ.

"Well this is going to sound extremely weird and stupid but...." I couldn't say it I couldn't say her name.

"....Yeah....." said Roman.

"I keep on seeing Gisele since I got here back to LA I've been seeing her" I said breathing hard. Dom sat up as I said her name.

"Now that you mention it I've been having weird dreams where she's there and everything" said Roman.

"She's everywhere dreams, real life everywhere. Sometimes when I look at Kyoko she's there" I said.

"Han just relax she's resting in peace and that's what matters you have a family now" said Dom and almost immediately I felt in peace. I hope that what Dom says will help.