Chapter 15.

Kyoko's POV

Coming back to Tokyo was relieving, seeing the huge skyscrapers and the numerous crowds were soothing in a strange way. As we got off the plane I carried Kyo in my arms as he slept soundly. Like Letty advised me I wasn't embarrassed about my tattoos anymore and at the moment I wore nothing more than a muscle tee that showed off my arms. By the look on Han's face he was happy about it and smiled every time he turned to look at me. We grabbed our bags from the baggage claim then headed towards the exit of the airport. We looked around trying to catch a cab but something got my attention, a man about 70 years old in a wheelchair was at the front of a limo holding a sign that said:

SEOUL-OH FAMILY.

"Otousan!!" I exclaim happily as I notice it was my dad, I walk up to him then bowed carefully placing my hand on Kyo's head.

"Kyoko" he lifts up my face with the tips of his wrinkled fingers and stares into my eyes lovingly making me smile.

"Sir" Han interrupts our moment and bows too.

"Han" he addresses him and I get out of the way as they both shake hands.

"I see you still have a strong grip, sir" comments Han after the handshake.

"I might be old but this strength ain't going nowhere!" he laughed at the comment then he turned his wheelchair and a man opened the car door for him and helped him get inside. "Come on I'll take you home" he offered and he extended his arm helping me to get inside. Han helped the chauffeur get the bags inside the trunk, the man tried to stop him but he didn't listen and got the bags inside the trunk himself.

"Alright let's go" he sat beside my father and he turned to look at him strangely.

"There are more seats.....over there" he said pointing at the other empty seats and Han moved awkwardly sitting right beside me.

"Sorry...s-" he apologized silently and he held his hand up to stop him from going any further with his apology.

"Kyoko honey why are you not covering your arms anymore?" he asked me and furrowed his brow.

"Well...I don't feel like it anymore" I tell him giving a half smile.

"But you're Japanese and a woman, having tattoos looks inappropriate" he folded his arms on his lap.

"Well I honestly don't care dad" I tell him simply and shrugged.

"Those yanks....." he muttered under his breath and sighed.

"Dad I hope this doesn't change anything" I placed my hand on his.

"It doesn't honey but as a Japanese woman its not normal for you to be covered in tattoos. You have a child Kyoko just think about what the other children will say, what the parents will say" I could hear the concern in his voice as he looked at the sleeping child in my arms.

"Let them say whatever they want to, you know that Kyo or I have never really been harmed by any comments from others" I exclaim as he begins to move in my arms.

"I agree with Kyoko even more we would love to educate our son that it isn't wrong to have any body art, we would love to teach him not to judge" Han backs me up and wraps one arm around me.

"And look at you, what happened to the whole only real men have tattoos?" he asked Han which pissed me off completely.

"Otousan, stop!" I yell towards him before this got way out of hand.

"Nani?!" he exclaimed surprised.

"Just stop okay! We don't need it to get bad" I tell him rolling my eyes and Kyo sits up and looks around the car confused.