Chapter 21. Part 3.

Kyoko's POV

Summer is in one week, me and my family are ready to return to LA. I was excited, I was going to get to see the rest of the family and spend time with them. And yes Kyo is excited to see the boys and apparently a new baby that is on its way.

"Kyoko, darling when is your appointment?" Asked Han finishing his coffee.

"The appointment is tonight...around six" I said.

"You should come with me...I want you to be there" I had been begging him for a while but he's stubborn.

"Babe you know I'm gonna be doing some stuff with Takashi...plus I bet it's just a normal checkup" Takashi needed him for another job so I sighed in defeat.

"Alright just make sure that you come back" I kissed his head.

"Of course, I'll try" he got to his feet and seeing that I was upset he kissed me. I don't know but I didn't want to stop I wanted to kiss him more but he pulled away after a minute. Kyosuke and Hiroki were in the living room reading, as Han passed by and gave his son a hug and a kiss.

"See ya tonight and remember always do your best" he ruffled his hair then headed for the door.

"I still think that...." he tripped over the door, "...you shouldn't go."

"Can you bring me a bandaid?" He asked and I saw how he had a cut on his hand. I went and got the bandaid for him. "I'll see you tonight."

"Yeah..." I kissed him back and he got in his car. After a couple of minutes we left to be able to get Kyosuke to school in time. After that I was going to hang with Jun.

"I will be picking you up today, remember that" I said to Kyosuke and gave him a note for the teacher.

"Alright" he answered and I kissed his forehead. After he left I told Hiroki to take the day off. He wasn't too sure but he did anyway but that if anything happened he would be the first one I would call. I texted Jun to make sure that we were meeting and when she verified I headed towards the center of Tokyo.

"Hey" she got up and we hugged.

"So how you doing?" She asked once we sat down on the wooden chairs. We were meeting in a pub, a little underground to be honest but comfortable.

"I have a bad feeling about today" I said smoking a cigar that she had provided me with.

"Oh don't you worry its your average day racing, what the hell could go wrong?" the bartender came and set down two bottles of Sake.

"You got these?" I questioned her and poured some in her small cup, she did the same.

"Nah" I turned to the bartender.

"On the house!" He yelled in English.

"But we're on neutral territory" I was confused.

"Only because we're on neutral territory doesn't mean they don't know you...." she gulped it down then set it back on the table with a loud thump. ".....even Takashi's mad."

"What do you mean?" I asked her confused.

"As long as you're alive he knows he can't take over the clan" she smiled wickedly then sat back. That was somewhat true. After we ate and by the time we were finished I had to go get Kyo and head to the doctor.

I waited for them to get me through and they did that right on time. They took some blood and checked everything. It was pretty silent as I waited for the results.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting" apologized the doctor taking a seat.

"We got the results pretty quick though..." he paused to look at his papers. "...everything looks excellent, nothing seems to be wrong but...."