Chapter 2

I woke up to my alarm at 6:00 o'clock in the morning noticing that Han didn't get home from last night. even so I took my morning shower and got dressed for the day. Once I was done I looked at the clock 6:15 well time to wake up Kyosuke.

"Morning Kyo" I said opening the door.

"Morning okaasan" he said rubbing his eyes. I went up to his bed and I picked him up. He lightly pecked my cheek and I chuckled and once he was dressed I set him down so he could get his stuff in his book bag. I walked into the living room to see Han splattered on the couch with the tv on.

"Wake up you idiot" I said smacking the back of his head.

"Ah! what the...." he jumped surprised.

"Morning Mr. how was your midnight job?" I asked with quotation marks in the air.

"What're you talking about?" he asked.

"You called me yesterday saying oh I'm sorry baby I'm going to be at home late" I told him.

"Oh right.......shit my head" he said gripping his head in pain.

"When are you going to stop keeping these things a secret?" I asked him taking out some eggs.

"Wait you know?" he said surprised.

"Yeah since we got married" I told him. I fried some eggs and got three plates out.

"You don't like secrets do you?" he asked me wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Nope I don't" I said giving him a little kiss.

"Morning otousan" said Kyosuke coming in his little uniform.

"Hey morning champion how's my little boy today?" asked Han carrying Kyo.

"I'm good otousan" he said back.

"Call me daddy okay not otousan that makes me feel old" said Han I just laughed.

"Okay" he said in his little cute voice.

"Alright guys sit down" I told them.

"So spring break is coming" said Han.

"Yeah and?" I asked him.

"Well I thought we could take a family trip" he said.

"Where?"

"I thought we could go see Dom back in California"

"California? are you sure?"

"Yeah I haven't seen Dom for about 4 years"

"Alright come on let's Drive Kyo to school" I tell them.

Yesterday night at about 4:30am there was a huge car crash in South Shinjuku. 1 death and 12 injured.

We heard when I turned on the radio. I quickly changed stations I didn't want Kyo to be listening to those kinds of things.

"Alright now got your bag?" I ask Kyo opening the car door.

"Yes okaasan"

"What about your lunch?" I said walking him to the school entrance.

"Yes"

"Alright now you have fun today" I told him. Once I saw he was in safely I climbed back into the car.

"So there was a car crash yesterday night?" I said.

"Yeah" he just said.

"Where were you yesterday?" I asked him.

"Saitama" he said. I just released that nervous breath I was holding in.

"It's okay don't be nervous I'll be fine" he said taking my hand.

"So...........Cali?"

"Hell yeah" I told him.

Sigh......California here we come.