Chapter 16.

Han's POV

Everyday wake up, eat breakfast, go to work, go home, eat dinner, go to sleep. Its always the same thing. See the same people, drive the same way it gets annoying. I hear the alarm clock and like a reflex I hit it making it shut up. Violent? I guess but I'm tired as hell half a day in a plane doesn't do good to ya.

"Breakfast's ready!" Yells Kyoko from downstairs and Kyosouke walks down ready. I wear a navy suit with a white shirt and a red tie and a thought hits me. Why do we have millions in the bank and we're not using them? All they do is accumulate dust, only like 1/5 of the money mine but we should at least be able to afford something better. I'm not saying I'm not happy, a normal civilian with a normal family doing normal things but I'm not normal. With Giselle we agreed to live our lives in comfort and luxury. But even so this might just be my mood for the day.

"Morning" says Kyoko kissing my cheek.

"Morning...." I answered.

"You tired?" She asked handing me breakfast.

"Yeah....." I started eating.

"Time to go" she announced.

"I'm taking the subway today" I told her cleaning my mouth with a napkin and placing it on the table.

"Oh well...I'll see you back in the afternoon" Kyoko says but I don't answer and leave. It has been months since I've taken the subway so it felt weird. The other husbands did the same but they actually looked content about this and that made me uncomfortable. How can they be content?

"Good morning!" I heard from behind me and saw the neighbor.

"Morning" I greeted back.

"Well its weird seeing you take on the normal life like all of us in the work force" the thin man said happily.

"...no kidding" I whispered and went ahead. We ended up taking different trains and I was pretty happy about that, seriously he's just ugh.... Even so the train was crammed, like everyday I guess but right now about 7 people were in my bubble. During the ride I imagined how it would be if this was my life until the day I died but I didn't think of it long because the thought made me want to puke. Giselle loved this city I never knew why but I did know that this was were I wanted to be. In the past I never thought of this, me landing some office job and living in a two bedroom home for me, my wife and my kid. Hell I didn't even think about a kid!

"Well here goes nothing...." I said as the train made a stop and the doors opened; simultaneously the people from outside squeezed in while the people from inside squeezed out it was every man for himself. Once out of that hellhole I walked two more blocks and got to my job, I didn't enter right away so I just stood there and gazed up at the tall building which disguised itself only so that people wouldn't realize the prison that it was.

"Morning Mr. Seoul" greeted the lady immediately behind the desk.

"Morning Yuri" I answered her and walked by quickly avoiding a conversation. Most men would itch to have a conversation with her but the only reason was to look at her big breasts which she never bothered to cover appropriately. I got on the elevator with various men who worked at the same floor, I knew them but I never got the motivation to strike a conversation. Probably because all these bastards are nothing more but lying snakes with poison dripping from their mouths, they only cared about hard money. Jiro who worked with them told me that they're into some illegal shit I didn't know what to believe but I wasn't gonna ask.

"Morning!" I heard one of my co-workers as I got off the elevator.

"...hey" I sighed waving for an instant then plopped on my chair.