Yandere! Hallow x reader

~TURNED~

*Thanks for requesting. I'm glad you guys love my oc sans's. Cupid is most popular for some reason.. anyway Hallow needs more love so here you go. By the way I drew the pic above, if it's there) I'm too lazy to color it right now, and yes that is Coby under him. You'll see the full picture soon enough =)

Warning- Yandere, blood, sharp fangs, batty stalkers, Hallow is bat s**t cray. (Pun intended)

×Takes place on surface×

Your boyfriend kissed your forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow y/n, I'll pick you up at seven!"

You hug him one last time. "Bye bf/n I'll see you then!"

(Boyfriend's name cuz I can't think of one)

He smiles and waves as he leaves down the sidewalk.

He was a sweet boy, he treated you well, and would take you out all the time.

He would leave you little gifts in your mailbox, and it warmed your heart Everytime you found one of those little gifts.

It didn't matter what it was,a flower, tiny plushies, or even a cute letter.

You loved it all.

You went into your small house with a large dorky smile on your face, you land on the couch fangirling.

You texted your friend Hallow about it, he didn't answer... Weird.. he usually always texts you back.. oh well.

You hoped he was okay, and had his blood for the evening. Cuz if he doesn't.. well.. you really didn't want to see that again.. it gave you nightmares...

You shake your head and turn the TV on, a random horror film was on about some dumb teens running in a forest and yelling hello in the darkness like idiots.

You laugh and go back to your phone, their was a text.

Bf/n: sorry y/n, I'm gonna have to take a raincheck on that date. Something just came up.

You eye the text weirdly.. "hmm.."

That was weird.. but hey, what can you do?

You toss your phone on the coffee table and get comfortable on the couch with your pumpkin designed blanket that Hallow gave you.

You slowly started dozing off when you heard a thump outside.. thinking it was an animal you fell asleep.

-------------------

You woke up with a fright, the room was cold, dark, and silent.

And someone was hanging upside-down from the ceiling, eyes glowing like fire, teeth gleaming in the darkness...

You fell off the couch in fear, you held your chest trying to calm your heart.

The figure chuckles and and lands on it's two feet it's wings huge like bat wings, claws at the ends of them.

"Y/n.. don't you know how to greet an old pal?.." His voice sounded like count Dracula.. it was weird.. wait a minuet..

"Hallow..? Is that you?"

He just smirks, making his eyes glowing brighter.

"One day left."  

And like that he or whatever it was, was gone in the blink of an eye.

One day? One day left to do what? Or what was gonna happen?

You didn't know.. and frankly you didn't want to know.. was that a warning? A threat?